Surgery rescheduled

minkie83
on 5/16/14 11:59 am - Canada

Got a call from dr. Aarts office today, surgery has been moved from july16 to June 23rd!

lots of nervous energy and excitement. Going to start opti on June 2nd

Linsie
on 5/16/14 12:07 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 05/22/14

Wow that's so amazing! And almost never happens when surgery is moved UP! Enjoy the opti, let me suggest the chocolate with a splash of coffee, ice cubes, water and almond extract, or peppermint. The vanilla opti makes me sad and want to cry a little. I hear adding vanilla extract to it makes it better. I'm in for surgery next week, so I will give you my good luck wishes now :)

minkie83
on 5/16/14 12:13 pm - Canada

Thank you for the suggestions. I will be thinking of you next week!

Laurie C.
on 5/16/14 9:59 pm - Collingwood, ON, Canada

How great for you!!  I was also moved up, I went from Dr. Hagen in September 2012 to Dr. Starr in June 2012, it was perfect.

Laurie

ps--I liked Opti fast and so did my husband, so don't believe everything you read.

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

jaxie77
on 5/17/14 12:00 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

That's awsome news !! Good luck with everything :) Can I just ask , were those of you who were moved up , were you both on cancellation lists or was it just something that the clinic did to arrange their own schedule ? 

Thanks and good luck with everything xx 

Jax 

Laurie C.
on 5/17/14 4:45 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

I think I just got lucky, they called out of the blue one day. 

I wasn't on a cancellation list. 

I guess some people wouldn't want to change surgeons but I was fine with it.  I had met Dr. Hagen once and then I met Dr. Starr outside the OR, no problem.

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Most Active
Recent Topics