Where is my Mentor?

Dar_Tay
on 3/3/16 8:39 am - Canada

Hi everyone,

Everyday I look for my mentor on here, and I have not seen a post for over a month. 

I've not heard from her privately either which is unusual.

She is a vet and usually posts every day esp in what are you doing/eating today .

Does anyone know where Karen M is? I'm concerned!!

Please DO NOT post any info on the forum in respect of her privacy but please please send me a private message if you know anything.

Many thanks!

White Dove
on 3/3/16 9:40 am - Warren, OH

About a month ago she posted about being at the Mayo Clinic with some very serious bowel obstruction problems.  Perhaps if you use the Report Problem form at the bottom of the page Member Services can have a way to check on her.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/16 10:14 am, edited 3/3/16 2:15 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

You sure it's the same Karen M? as we don't have Mayo Clinic here as far as I know.  She last posted here just before Superbowl Sunday and I was PMing with her about recipes just prior to that.

ETA:  She did post that she had a bowel obstruction in December and that the surgeon on call was trained at Mayo Clinic so perhaps that is the post you are referring to.  I believe she posted about it mid January just to let others know but at that time she was doing well and back at work.

White Dove
on 3/3/16 11:20 am - Warren, OH

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/16 11:22 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Yeah that's the one where the surgeon trained at Mayo, she wasn't at Mayo.

I found her cell # so texted her and hope to get a reply.

White Dove
on 3/3/16 11:25 am - Warren, OH

So much for my memory.  I hope she is OK.

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/16 10:16 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Dar, I last talked to her via PM a month ago.  I used to have her cell number but I lost it when I got a new phone.  When she was in hospital before, I did text her and she was able to reply so perhaps if anyone has her number they could try texting.  I did send her a PM a few days ago and heard nothing back.  She has disappeared in the past before when she was extremely busy at work but still usually would reply to a PM.  Hoping she isn't in hospital again.

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/16 4:35 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Update on Karen.  We texted today and she is fine.  She has been extremely busy with work and hopes to be back on OH next week.

lammytee14
on 3/4/16 4:59 am

That's good news. What a relief!

Tammy :)

Surgery on March 16, 2015 with Dr. Yelle (Ottawa)

HW: 245 (2012) SW: 233 CW: 141 Goal Range (by Surgeon): 149-179  

Holy Smokes! I've lost 100 pounds from my heaviest weight! Yay me!!!

Dar_Tay
on 3/3/16 4:42 pm - Canada

Thanks so much everyone.   I feel better knowing she is okay and just a busy lady right now :)

Most Active
Recent Topics