Actifry and WLS

Dar_Tay
on 1/7/17 2:10 pm - Canada

I searched the recipes and could not find any specific for using the actifry and wls.

Has anyone used the actifry post op?  Any recipes?

Many thanks

crqvingchange
on 1/8/17 5:44 am

Hi Dar_Tay, sorry I don't know anything about Actifry, but just wanted to say good to see you post again.  How have you been doing?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Dar_Tay
on 1/8/17 7:34 am - Canada

I'm doing okay overall but in a huge stall for months.  I'm dealing with some emotional stuff since July so trying very hard to curb that emotional eating stuff. Right now I feel if I stay stable, I'm okay as I have so much other stuff to deal with.  But it does get upsetting not seeing the scales moving and dealing with the emotional aspect of my life. Ugggg.. 

Thanks for asking!!  I do come here every so often to browse the questions and comments.

How are you doing?

crqvingchange
on 1/8/17 10:40 am

I'm doing well thanks.  I've had some minor medical setbacks, but so far have been lucky.  Like you, I've also had some emotional issues to deal with.  I'm very glad to see the back of 2016.  Why not join us on the What Are You Eating Thread for a few weeks to see if it will get the scales moving.  You've got nothing to lose by trying, and some of the vets can offer suggestions.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics