Answer to Jeff_Holds "Started Shakes ? Please Helpl"

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/19 8:49 pm
VSG on 03/21/19

I've tried posting this reply multiple times and it keeps getting rejected. You might not be getting replies due to this?

Error code #EID121307487

I was prescribed SlimTime and honestly enjoyed the taste of the chocolate. The vanilla tasted gross so I diluted it and drank it quickly with a straw.

(1 envelope + 300ml cold water shaken well, then add 6 ice cubes). I would allow the ice to mostly melt before consuming.

Good luck to you.

Meggles07
on 6/12/19 5:46 am - Canada

My response wouldn't post either:

There are lots of options to try to make them taste a bit better. I used a shaker cup with a spout so I couldn't smell it as much. I also used lots of water and ice. I did 50/50 chocolate and vanilla. I didn't mind the chocolate plain and I added SF red raspberry Torani syrup to the vanilla -- I thought it made it taste like a viva puff cookie lol. If you search the site for "opti recipes" there should be lots of ideas. Some people recommended using flavour extracts. I found out the hard way that I didn't like them -- made a whole shake with added coconut extract. It was gross. So I suggest making small batches to try different flavour combinations.

Jannie7
on 6/12/19 6:56 am
VSG on 06/17/19

Glad I'm not the only one! I tried responding multiple times and it wouldn't work either.

I am in the middle of my liquid diet stage but I am not on opti - my program uses Iso-flex which you mix with milk and it's not bad. I do add sugar free water flavourings to it though. Dasani cherry pomegranate to the chocolate to make a chocolate cherry. I add the walmart brand orange tangerine sugar free water drops to the vanilla to make a creamsicle type flavour, I also add it to the chocolate for a chocolate orange type flavour. The crystal light pink lemonade and lemon lime crystals both go well with vanilla. I put them all in a blender with ice to make it super cold and almost slurpee like. With mine I can also make a type of ice cream since it is made with milk (not sure if this would work if yours isn't made with milk). I make the shake and then pour it into a bowl and stick it in the freezer. I stir every 20 minutes for about an hour or a little more (if you don't stir it just freezes solid) and it's sort of ice cream type texture. If that doesn't work maybe try freezing into a popsicle?

Good luck - this will be over before you know it!

Mellywog
on 6/14/19 9:47 am
RNY on 06/17/19

Same

Most Active
Recent Topics