Can we take these?

Shannon O.
on 6/18/08 7:38 am - Reading, PA
First off... I call the nuts at barix to find out if we could take these and it has been over 24 hours since I left the message... so I'm tired of waiting lol... so do any of you know if we can take these as a supplement? My chircopactor was telling me about a supplement she takes to help her with her energy levels and I need something between week 2 and 4 when it seems my B12 shot feels like it wears off... but I wasn't sure if Barix gave out a sheet telling us which herbs/natural stuff we could take because I know I didn't get anything like that hehehe...

Green Tea
Yerba Mate
Birch Leaf
Coleus Forskohlii

Thanks...

jdruski
on 6/18/08 10:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Shannon, I have a question for you.  How do you do the B12.  I had a panni/hernia in January and I just haven't been able to get my energy back.  My levels are great so it is not that.   I was thinking about asking my PCP to teach me how to inject, but I know nothing about it.  Can you share your experience. Also, I started to take l-carnitine, along with chromium (sp?) for a metabolism boast.  I sure hope it works.  I also would be interested in what you find out about the supplements. Thanks.  Tired Jeanne 
Shannon O.
on 6/18/08 12:34 pm - Reading, PA
at my 3 month blood test my gastric bypass surgeron said I needed B12 shots... so they are once a month... the shots are in the butt so it would be hard to do yourself... my hubby gives them to me since he already knows how because I had to do insluin injections 2 times a day when i was pregnant (I had GD)... so he is used to poking me... but it is getting harder for him to give them to me because I am running out of fat there...

If I was you I would talk to your surgeron and see what he thinks and run some blood tests... all I know is since I started the injections I feel worse... felt great before them but now I feel like I have ZERO energy... I personally hate the shot... it doesn't last a month... it doesn't even last a day with me now... so I spend the next 29 days feeling like crap...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1775 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views