Wii

Alice P.
on 6/26/08 12:14 pm - Bensalem
Anyone looking to sell a Wii bundle with 2 controllers along with the Wii Fit. Gona try Ebay but thought I put it out here if anyone is looking to make some quick cash. Alice
sbrunell
on 6/26/08 12:40 pm - Bensalem, PA
I got mine, but I think it's a great investment....but I think you need to either be a video game player or have older kids.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Alice P.
on 6/26/08 12:58 pm - Bensalem
My husband loves video games, but he has not pushed the issue. I have teenage girls that are just into driving. thanx. Alice
NANCYL
on 6/26/08 12:49 pm - PHILA, PA
My husband just got one today for my daughter's birthday. Toys R Us in Port Richmond, he works down that way I could have him ask the manager for you if you world like me too? Now we are trying for the Wii Fit not too demanding are we??? Nancy
Alice P.
on 6/26/08 1:01 pm - Bensalem
Hi Nancy,      That is to funny, I also work in Port Richmond. I pass the toys r us every weekend. Did he buy the bundle and how much. I have see Wii Fit on ebay for buy now from 70-200 bucks.  Thank you . Alice
NANCYL
on 6/27/08 12:44 am - PHILA, PA
Alice, How weird is that??? He got it all 249.99 and then another $70.00 for another controller and Wii Plat which has nine another games, he is friendly with the manager there. Are you a nurse where do you work?? Nancy
Alice P.
on 6/30/08 8:28 am - Bensalem
Hi Nancy,      I am a nurse at Northeastern. What a shell shock change from where I came from. Jeanes Hosp. that closed there OB unit along with Frankford. I am just waiting for the next closing hospital. The Wii sounds good. Alice
NANCYL
on 6/30/08 1:17 pm - PHILA, PA
God Bless You Alice!!! My husband is a police officer in the 24th . I have heard lots of crazy stories about Northeastern. I have a friend who is the supervisor of the blood lab there. I  used to work for Temple Northeast which is owned by Temple/Jeanes. It is so sad that they closed Jeanes for maternity. I worked for Dr. Somers and Dr. Dzuriko group's. Small world Nancy.
dit657
on 6/26/08 9:46 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Alice - my sister bought a Wii for herself last year and had no problems in using it - and the last video game she had played was an Atari and Pong! We got a Wii for my daughter and her family last year for Xmas from Ebay and got a decent price on it. Good luck in your search! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Sheryl H.
on 6/26/08 10:57 pm - Abbottstown, PA
Good Luck finding your Wii.  I have had mine for a bit over a year now.  Love it.  My husband just bought me the wii fit.  I haven't been able to try it yet since I still recouperating from surgery but my daughter has it and loves it.  My husband got the Wii Fit at Game Stop.  Try looking online for your Wii.   Try Best Buy, Walmart, target, Game Crazy or Game stop.  You should be able to get your system online if you are willing to wait a couple weeks.  Nintendo did increase production the beginning of the year and my daughter was able to get one.  If you are patient, you can save yourself tons of money.  Take care.   Sheryl H.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1789 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1884 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2564 views