***Independence Day Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 7/3/08 3:10 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning Everyone, First of all, Good luck to our 5Kers.  God be with all of you as you run/walk today.  Be safe. I can't sleep again tonight.  Too hot or too tired, not sure what is going on.   I will be attending my AA meeting later on this morning.  Then, I head to the hospital to work.  Afterward, I will probably play Scrabble with Mom, who is driving down today.   Have a safe day. Hugs, Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Alice P.
on 7/3/08 4:15 pm - Bensalem
Good Morning,      Happy Fourth to all. We are house sitting three dogs, maintaining the built in pool and hot tub for a good friend. Hard job I know but someone has to do it. I also have to work Fri/Sat/Sun at the hosp. Thats ok I still will have fun. My family really needs the break and it doesnt cost anything.  Alice
retta0426
on 7/3/08 10:11 pm - Middletown, PA
Good morning everyone, Today has me relaxing a bit. I have to drive my youngest to work, then going to breakfast with mom.  Afterwards, I don't have any plans. We were going to have a cookout this afternoon, but the rain changed those plans, so we'll just have the steaks and chicken cooked on the stove. My oldest wants me to take him to look at a car at some point this weekend, but other than that, nothing to fun planned. Be safe everyone, Happy Fourth of July.
DianeMarie
on 7/4/08 12:56 am - Delmont, PA

Happy 4th Everyone!

I swear everyone in Pennsylvania was shopping in Giant Eagle last night.  I'm praying that they got everything they need cause I have to work till closing tonight and we will be running on a ghost crew.  Alot of folk were given off for the holiday. (Lucky them) 

I really dont have anything planned for today.  In a few minutes Deidre and I will take the dogs for our 2 mile walk and then I'll shower and get ready for work. 

I hope the rain doesnt spoil anyone's day.  Mine is already screwed because of work.. snort

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Carrie W.
on 7/4/08 4:24 am - Levittown, PA

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am working right now until 6pm, then debating if I want to go out tonight or stay in. My mood and the weather  scream "naptime!".  But I may be "cosmic bowling"  tonight with a friend, which sounds like it could be fun :o)  Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing Independence Day! Carrie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1803 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1901 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2582 views