NY Conference

Father Don
on 4/11/11 1:18 pm - Charleston, SC
I have been asked to post a question about the OH Conference Coming to NY in October.

Since it's the weekend before Halloween, would anyone be interested in a costume party at the Friday evening Meet and Greet?

If there is no interest posted, it won't happen - and Father Don dies away.....

Please comment...THANKS!

Obesity Help Support Group Leader

Lisa H.
on 4/11/11 7:32 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Hey Don...

Unfortunately, I can't go since it is the weekend before my daughter's Bat Mitzvah.  BUT, if I WAS going I would WANT a costume party.  That was SOOOO much fun in Rye Brook.  

I do think that you should find another alter ego, though.  Especially since you will be Mr. Tonimarie Miller soon.. 

My tracker

hers 

Father Don
on 4/12/11 12:47 am - Charleston, SC
No No NO!  I almost have her convinced to be a preggo nun!  Who knows - it might be real (except the NUN outfit!) by the time we get to the conference!

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/12/11 2:39 am

I didn't see any reference to a Halloween Party in the Notice of the Event so I opted not to go.  Otherwise, I'd be there. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Father Don
on 4/12/11 9:04 am - Charleston, SC
It's something we did in the last NY Conference in Rye Brook because it was the same weekend.  It's not scheduled (and wasn't that time****il people brought it up as a possibly..and it WAS a hit.

So I was asked to find out if there was interest in doing it again this year. So I'm out asking the close by states (where people may attend from) if they would like to have a costume meet and greet.

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/12/11 10:07 am
The answer is yes, it will boost your attendance for sure if you include that in the information.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Terrib
on 4/13/11 1:01 pm, edited 4/13/11 1:01 pm - Clayton, NC
Don, I think it would be a hoot! As I plan on attending, keep me posted. (As I dig through my closet trying to locate my costume)

Too bad that I could not convince people to dress up as Easter bunnies to attend the WLS Buckeye event here in Canton April 30th! Oh Well, maybe you will have better luck with it being Halloween! LOL

Cannot wait to see you both again at the Long Island event...until then, TC!

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1775 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views