OT: If I might inpose once again...

dit657
on 4/19/11 3:06 am - Boothwyn, PA
....and ask you all for prayers and good thoughts for my nephew. He was admitted to Crozer Hospital this morning - I just spoke to him and they are running tests, x-rays, and scheduling him for an MRI and a cat scan. He is Type 1 diabetic and for the past several days has not been able to eat and keep anything down - as a result he's lost 12 lbs already (which he really could NOT afford to lose) - his blood sugar was over 400 at the hospital, and he's in constant pain now.

Our resident Nurse Pam offered some thoughts on what it may be - stricture or something along those lines. I guess it could be any number of things - ulcer?

Anyway, if you have any spare prayers his name is Bill and I know he would appreciate it as much as I do. His girlfriend just called and was able to get someone to fill in for her at work so she's on her way back to the hospital now.

As always, thank you so much in advance....Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 4/19/11 3:44 am
Positive thoughts and prayers to your nephew! Hope they find out what is wrong....

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jastypes
on 4/19/11 4:40 am - Croydon, PA

Prayers going up for Bill (and you).  I have a 23 y/o son who is Type 1 diabetic, and I worry about him all the time, but especially when something like you describe happens.  I hope they find the cause and treat it promptly.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 4:58 am
Anything you want ..You got it! 
Dennis Belk
on 4/19/11 5:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thinkng and praying for your nephew Bill, you Kathy and the family. Hang tough woman.

Den
Lisa H.
on 4/19/11 5:32 am - Whitehall, PA
 You got it! 

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 4/19/11 5:45 am
Sendng prayers for Bill's recovery and relief from pain.
Laureen S.
on 4/19/11 6:08 am - Maple Shade, NJ
It's never an imposition to be supportive of one another, prayers for your nephew and hoping that they get to the bottom of what is ailing him, fix it and send him on his way good as new!!!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Sara E.
on 4/19/11 6:22 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Kathy,
Praying for Bill, his girlfriend, you and all the medical staff.
Sara

IdaMae D.
on 4/19/11 8:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
sending our prayers to bill and you...

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1783 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1875 views
And DS groups in PA