Sizzling Saturday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 5/28/11 12:49 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Beth and PA,
I am finally really awake.  I was up around 6:30, but fell asleep after walking Utley.  I was supposed to go help a friend at a yard sale, but was up too late to drive safely this morning.  I am on prednisone, and it makes me crazy and hyper.  I could not get to sleep last night till around 3:00 because of it. 

Today, I have to get a new drivers license, because I lost my wallet yesterday.  I also need a new medical card and Visa Debit card.  I have to go to the bank for the debit card, and call Independence Blue Cross for the medical card.  I did not have much else in the wallet, except other medical cards, like my dental and prescription cards.  I have to call the PFT for them on Tuesday.

I am also heading to an AA meeting this afternoon, and the gym for a swim as well. 

I better get moving. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 5/28/11 12:51 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

Sleeping is a good think in our house again.  House guests are gone....

Work was crazy this week.  School I have one last huge project to complete then I'm done this class, will then see if I'm going to continue or if this is it.

This weekend started out with me getting hair done this morning.   I'm waiting for Gene to wake up so we can go to the tile place to look at more tile.  I'm starting to get the hang of these showrooms now that I've been in a few.  Not as overwhelming as the first time in one.

Have some work to complete this weekend that I didn't get to during the week.  Then finish my poject for school.

HOpe everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Maura M.
on 5/28/11 12:51 am - Yardley, PA
Didn't get a change to read the posts from everyone - just wanted to pop in and give a hello to all the PA peeps!

today = errands, doing pots of annuals for the patio, then dinner for our 5 year wedding anniversary - tomorrow is bbq with my family and monday supposed to hang with a few friends for a low key bbq..  am wanting to relax this weekend...
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1798 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1890 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2570 views