Sizzling Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 5/27/11 8:24 pm
Good Morning PA!!!

I am up bright and early this morning, but I don't know why? Tossed and turned most of the night, AARRGGHH!!! Maybe I was thinking about all the fun I am going to have this weekend?!?

Last night I was able to get all the cleaning and straightening out of the way! My house actually looks presentable!?!?

Today is going to be a busy,long, but fun day!! Going to a BBQ early this afternoon for a couple of hours, then coming home for a *****erish was nice enough to come and stay with Dee so I could go see some friends this evening that are far away. Thanks Cherish!! Siehara is also staying over tonight so they will keep each other occupied....hopefully! I will stay overnight at friends house then get up early (hopefully) to drive back home.

Then round two begins, going to another friends house to hang out Sunday afternoon/evening. Monday we are doing a Memorial Day Parade with Dee's brownie troop. Then the rest of the day will be relaxing and maybe catching up on some sleep?? Then back to reality, BOO!!!

Have a great day everyone!! Be safe and have fun!!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/11 9:32 pm - Hatboro, PA
Good morning Beth and everyone else,
Wow, sounds like you have a very busy weekend scheduled.  I certainly hope that you have an amazing time.

As for me, I just got home from work.  It was a looooooooong boring night, and it didn't help that my allergies/sinuses are totally out of control.  I feel like my head is about to explode.  But since I'm a glutton for punishment, I'm getting ready to go to the gym.  I tried to go last night, but I didn't realize that they closed at 9 pm.  So even though I feel horrible, I feel obligated to go and get my workout on this morning since I didn't make it yesterday.  I doubt that I'll last for the entire on the treadmill though.

I have work again tonight (11p - 7a), but thankfully it's my "Friday"...  I'm sooo glad to have Sunday and Monday nights off, cause I need a break!  Nothing really planned except for relaxing, relaxing, and more relaxing. And then a BBQ at my brothers house on Monday...

Anyways, I hope that everyone has a great weekend... 
David
lauraanne715
on 5/27/11 9:48 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning Beth and PA!!!!!

Well the school year is finally drawing to a close and I am looking forward to a more relaxed schedule and be able to slow down a bit and enjoy these last few months before the baby comes!! I will teach summer school thru July but that is only for a couple of hours Mon-Thurs...so I am not going to be as stressed out as I have been. 

Work has been nightmarish and I actually had to call the HR dept of the Archdiocese to be able to get my maternity leave approved and written decumentation--needless to say the administration was not happy but it did light a fire under their butts so I have no regrets about taking care of it myself. 

I am scared and excited to be taking a YEAR LEAVE from teaching...excited because I will be home with the baby but scared because I have never not worked...but I am just going to enjoy every second with the baby!!!!

As for this weekend..today Hubby is working on his car cause the starter went so he is going to try to fix it so we don't have to take it to the mechanic--he used to build cars so he knows his way around engines, etc...but it is frustrating because the car is small and hard to work on and he hates all the electrical components etc...he misses the old cars from the 70s ha ha!!! While he is doing that I will be cleaning up in the house since we had a crazy busy week and nothing got done around here--so I will be a cleaning mama today!!!

The rest of the weekend will hopefully be nice and we can go for a picnic and watch the parade in town etc....

Sorry I rambled on so long  ...eek!!! Just missed ya'll! Have a super Saturday!!!!

Much luv!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Lisa H.
on 5/27/11 10:30 pm - Whitehall, PA
 HI LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you stopping by!

My tracker

hers 

lauraanne715
on 5/28/11 6:30 am - Pottstown, PA
Hi Lisa!!!!!!
I'm going to try and stop in here more often!!! Miss it here!!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Patricia R.
on 5/28/11 12:57 am - Perry, MI
Hi Laura,
Congrats once again on your soon to be born baby.  Don't worry about not teaching for a year.  You will not be bored with a baby to care for.  It will fly by so fast, you won't be able to blink. 

During my grandchildren's first year, my daughter took a picture of them each month on their one month birthday, and so on, next to her classic Pooh Tigger doll.  On their first birthday, she had all the photos on display from birth, to the first birthday, showing their growth from month to month, next to Tigger.  It is a neat idea, I thought I would suggest.  Pick a stuffed animal about the size of a newborn, and watch the year fly.

Happy Weekend,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 5/27/11 10:29 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning all.. I was woken around the same time you were up Beth by a text from the mom of the boys I am watching later letting me know that I will only have the oldest one.  

Their father is going to see family for the weekend and was going to ride his motorcycle, but doesn't trust the weather forecast, so now he is taking the car and will bring the 2 younger boys with him.  That's what he should have been doing in the first place, but whatever.  The oldest is staying local because his Bar Mitzvah is in a few weeks and he has an obligation to go to synagogue so many times before his day.  

So, Siehara and I will head to services at our synagogue and then pick Isaac up from his afterwards.  I'm sure it would be ok for him to just go to ours, but I'm sure Carla wants their Rabbi to "see" him there so he gets proper credit.  It's no big deal, it's not that far.  I won't go to theirs because I have to say a mourning prayer for my mom today (can't believe it's been 5 years) and I cannot do that at their synagogue b/c it is more orthodox than ours and women don't have the same "rights".  

Anyway... after the praying is done, then the playing begins!!  I have to stop and get some water and a few other things for tonight.  Then, we are going to head home and if the weather is good, we'll head to the pool.  Actually, I'm going to get a guest pass for Isaac and send the kids to the pool.  There won't be too many people there and the lifeguards are awesome anyway.

While they are there, I am going to head back to Holiday Hair to have my haircut adjusted.  I'm not totally happy with how it came out and my stylist (which was our very own ERIN MINNICH, by the way), told me if I wasn't happy after I did it myself not to feel bad, but to come back and she'll fix it.   I know it's not exactly how I want it, so I'll go back and tell her what I want.  

I'll head to the pool then to nap next to the pool while the kids have their fun.  I'm going to drop Isaac off with his mom around 5:30-5:45ish and then head down to drop Siehara off at Beth's with Cherish (THANKS LOVE!)  Then, I'll head to NJ to my party for a great night!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!!!!

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 5/27/11 10:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning. Compared to everyone I am one big bore today!! Getting ready to leave to get my nails done then on to some shopping for flowers and coffee. Yeah - weird combo. And that's my excitement for today!!

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
gmom62
on 5/27/11 11:34 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Morning Beth and PA peeps,

Beth, Hope you have a good time today!  You certainly have a full plate this weekend.  Enjoy.

Kathy-I'm with you.  I have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend except for a picinic on Monday.  Which, btw, is suppose to be the hottest day of the weekend.  NICE!  Right now I'm just chillin after my 6 mile walk this morning.  Having my protein shake for breakfast.  Showering than who knows what trouble I will get myself into.  I know at some point this weekend, I MUST get a hair cut.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  Remember to stay hydrated if your going to be outside.  Its gonna be a hot one.

Love to all,
Cyd

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/11 12:38 am
Ahhh the weekend...today we have two bbq's to attend so we are making our plan and packing for the long day. Can not wait to see our friends and spend some relaxing time with them.

Tomorrow is cleaning and food shopping the cupboards are pretty bare these days.

Life is good.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1785 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1879 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2562 views