Sunday Sunday roll Call

lynnc99
on 6/4/11 8:09 pm
Did it rain last night? 3 people mentioned thunder and lightening on facebook so I guess so. As for me, I turned in a bit on the early side and slept right through it!

And because I went to bed early, I am up early too. Mike is away for a work convention this weekend and next, so I am left to my own devices today! I will go to church, work out with either s stop at the gym for jazzercise or a 4 mile walk, and then eager to read this afternoon.

For those who are readers, I HIGHLY recommend Laura Hillenbrand's Unbroken. I loved it! And now am starting Seabiscuit, which I will probably read in a marathon.

I am also starting the crock pot this morning with one of my great 3 ingredient recipes. (execute the plan!) I am so NOT a cook these days!

Tonight there is then option to head over to Longs Park in Lancaster for their summer concert series. I would either go by myself, take the dog, or see if my neighbors want to come along.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Patricia R.
on 6/4/11 8:41 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Lynn and PA,
I was up early because I could not get back to sleep.  So, I walked Utley down at the park by the river.  As we were leaving, a doe ran around the park, going back and forth, till she finally ran up toward the parking lot.  Beautiful. 

Today, I will head to church, and then scoot to Joanns and the gym before heading home to work on some sewing projects. 

Tonight, I will probably head to my sister's to lose at Scrabble against Mom.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

enasangels
on 6/4/11 8:43 pm - PA
Good Morning Pa. and Lynn,
Today is pack everything back into the car and head back to Md. to take care of my little minions.  I have had about 15 days of mini vacation/working vacation.  All the trees and limbs have been cleared out from the big storm in April when  the tornado went through my yard.  Hope that is the end of the damage, as it was a lot of work with 8 trees totally down, and one hanging by a thread.  It did make me push myself to my limits on some days, and had to knock off early on some because of the heat in the 90's.  It's all done, and I can say it was a learning experience,
and I can now use a chainsaw.
I miss my grands, and I don't know who will be happier to see each other, them or me.  So getting everything together to close up the house once more, and then loading the car up for the 11 to 12 hr trip back up.  Need to stop and pick up some snacks (the good kind, string cheese,yogurt etc, have a few ready made protein drinks for the cooler, and I do stop at this one place in Va. on the way up that has the best chicken, ditch the potatoes and the roll, the drink is a light lemonade.  Couple potty stops, and gas and I should be good.  Take care everyone have a good day, stay cool. (at least I am leaving the heat down here for a few days, as I see the weather report is calling for temps rising all week, going into the 90's, so maybe a few day trips to the OC MD beach will be in order, we will see.)
Hugs, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

IdaMae D.
on 6/4/11 9:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Lynn & PA:

Yesterday's CPC test is no joke, took me 5 hrs and 40 min to complete.  It is a very tough test, here's hoping I passed and if not I have a second try at it I believe that is in September when the test is re-administered where I took it yesterday.  Medical Terminology and Anaotomy and Physiology are not my strong points.  I had medical terminology back in the 90's and never used it muvh and have never had the other.  Hopefully I did well enough on the coding portion that those 20 questions will not matter as much.  I need a 70% to pass.

Went to see dad last night will update that in a separate post.

Today is church Gene is worship leader I'm ushering.  Then home to buckle down for the Power Point and paper I must write for tomorrow evening.

Hope everyone has an awesome day...

Ida

IdaMae

lauraanne715
on 6/4/11 10:12 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning PA!!

Today is my baby shower at my Sis-In-law's so I will be heading to there with my stepdaughter around 11 am.  I don't know how long I will be there but I am figuring most of the afternoon.  It is not a big shower or anything just a small gathering of some of my close family members.  Then home to veg out before the return to work this week.

That's it for me! Hope everyone has a super Sunday!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Liz R.
on 6/4/11 11:00 pm - Easton, PA
Enjoy your shower!!!
Liz R.
on 6/4/11 10:59 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning all! Mia had me up a little before 7 this morning. I might just take a little nap when she does this morning. I am battling the after effects of my iron infusion which has me pretty well whooped. Some of my best friends are coming over later to celebrate my bday. Looking forward to hanging out with them! I sure hope that the sun peeks out
alittle110
on 6/5/11 11:57 am - Bucks County, PA
Happy Birthday!!!

bvohl
on 6/5/11 12:06 am
Good Morning Lynn and PA!!

It was so nice to see you yesterday at Barix! I got to celebrate my two year surgiversary with alot of my peeps! I even got a celebratory party hat (thanks to Cherish, MWAH!!) to wear!! Looking at my "fat" clothes really put things into perspective for me. I lost A HELL of alot of weight! I guess I have been focusing on what I haven't done instead of what I HAVE done! I am so glad to have all the people in my life that I do, REALLY!!

Today is a swim party at Dolphin Swim Club for Deanna's brownie troop. I have to make a bunch of chicken nuggets to take with since it is a pot luck lunch. Who knows what will be there foodwise so at least i know Dee will eat those? I hope the sun comes out so we can enjoy our time there! After that, I need to get on putting clean laundry away and begin the preparations for Dee's camping trip next weekend. Who knew there was SO much to prepare??

Anyway, Have a great day!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

PATT317
on 6/5/11 12:58 am - Feasterville-Trevose, PA
Good morning all.  Heard about "roll call", first time here so I'll say hi and watch what to do next.

Patt
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1781 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1874 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2557 views