LA Fitness

LindaScrip
on 6/14/11 11:34 pm
I am thinking about joining the LA Fitness in Huntingdon Valley it has a pool and all kinds of things Zumba, all of that we need the pool for George's theraphy so a pool is a must .  so please anyone reading this please give me your feedback on this place I would so appreciate it.
Laureen S.
on 6/15/11 4:48 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Linda,

While not familiar with that particular facility, I was a member at LA Fitness for 3 years and depending on the times of day you need to use the gym, it has adequate equipment and the one I belonged to (though I could use any of their facilities), was kept in good condition, however, there were certain times of the day where one needed to wait to use cardio, as well as floor equipment, so that was mainly why I dropped it.  I did have occasion to use other facilities and they are pretty much all the same set up, though the one in Florida was by far the best one I'd seen, as it had more equipment and everything was on one floor.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 6/15/11 10:51 pm - Croydon, PA
LA Fitness is my personal favorite gym, and if I had the money, I'd re-join there in a heartbeat.  I love the pool and the classes. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1776 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views