Update on my son

jastypes
on 8/18/11 2:06 am - Croydon, PA
 I so appreciate your prayers and kind words of encouragement.  Greg was admitted to Carbondale Memorial Hospital last night for dehydration, diabetic ketoacidosis and esophagitis.  The car is still in the shop, and his 4 friends are still stranded there.  What a freakin' mess!  But I am glad he is getting medical attention.  Of course, I won't feel right until I get him home.  Thanks again for your prayers.  Please keep 'em coming!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Laureen S.
on 8/18/11 5:03 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Jill,

Hope that they get his medical condition straightened out and please know you are in my thoughts and prayers... 

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 8/18/11 6:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
continued prayers for your son, you, and your family....

IdaMae

Maura M.
on 8/18/11 1:36 pm - Yardley, PA
Jill,

Am hoping that your son gets home and well quickly!

Maura
Maura

sandy L.
on 8/18/11 2:47 pm - Altoona, PA
 Jill,

Does this mean he's home now?  Will continue to keep everyone in my prayers.  I've added him also to the prayer list at Church.

Patricia R.
on 8/18/11 2:51 pm - Perry, MI
Praying for your son.  I empathize.  I have a son in Pittsburgh who keeps getting staph infections and has been hospitalized for them at times.  It is so hard when our kids are far away, and sick that way.  Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lauraanne715
on 8/18/11 9:09 pm - Pottstown, PA
Prayers are being sent your way!!! Hope he is beginning to heal!!! (((HUGS))

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/18/11 9:57 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Continued prayers and strength to you and your son - glad he is where he needs to be right now, even tho it's not close to you. Hopefully he'll be home soon.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
pennykid
on 8/18/11 10:22 pm - PA
Glad your son is getting the medical attention he needs!!!  Am hoping he gets well quickly!!
Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1810 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1906 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2588 views