He's not home

jastypes
on 8/24/11 12:42 am - Croydon, PA

He got to the airport, checked in, told them the situation, and they told him he could not fly so soon after surgery. Who has such horrible luck? He's at the Courtyard Marriott near the St. Louis, MO airport, living off of Bill's credit card. I told him no *****r alcohol. I should probably tell him no hookers either. Should be cleared to fly tomorrow.

I had a bad night because my head went places it had no business going. I was worried about Greg's physical condition as well as mental status. He has a history of depression, and is in the possession of insulin and a bottle of Vicodin, alone, 800+ miles from home. "What ifs" and "Should haves" kept me awake all night. I prayed a lot, cried a lot, texted him a few times, and pretty much tortured myself unnecessarily. He texted me this morning: "I'm safe. Sleeping."

God, give me strength.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

(deactivated member)
on 8/24/11 2:22 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Honey, you need to relax.  You can't do anything for him, or about his health, while he's so far away. 

You've done everything you can.  He's safely ensconsed in a good hotel. 

Now go have a nice hot cup of tea and relax.

He'll be home when he gets there.
bvohl
on 8/24/11 8:42 am
Jill,

I am sending you strength and positive thoughts! He will be home soon and then you can be reassured that he is ok!!

Take care,

((HUGS)) Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

sandy L.
on 8/24/11 2:48 pm - Altoona, PA
Still praying and sending good thoughts both your ways.  Hope he will be home soon.  It's got to be hard on him being so far away from home and all this happened.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1810 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1906 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2588 views