SO SO SOOOOOO EXCITED!!

Jackie Fisher
on 9/4/11 11:13 am - PA
I know I don't post often and I know most of you may not know me..but I could not help but share in my excitement!! You folks always know the right things to say and I enjoy reading all that you say. My new goal is to be more interactive on here..ok ok that is not what I was posting about..LOL..what I am posting about is...

MY NAME IS ON THE UPCOMING SURGERIES...OH EM GEE!!!

It has seriously become official. I have printed out the page to add to my scrapbook..
Literally brought a tear to my eye. I can't believe that my life is going to officially start in a little over 3 weeks!! I haven't even had surgery yet, but I KNOW that this has been the best decision of my life. It has given me hope, faith, and introduced me to so many of you amazing people!!! Thank you for allowing me to share!!

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

sandy L.
on 9/4/11 3:52 pm - Altoona, PA
 Jackie,  congrats on the surgery date.  It will come upon you so fast.  The people in the PA forum are the nicest I've found.  There's no question to silly to ask everyone will help you out. Good luck.

bvohl
on 9/4/11 9:11 pm
Jackie,

CONGRATS!! You ARE making the best decision for yourself and your health!! This IS the BEST board around!! I have met so many amazing friends through this process and continue to be thankful for this surgery!

It will be here before you know it! We will make room for you on the loser's bench!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 9/4/11 9:49 pm - Perry, MI
Jackie,
I am so excited for you.  You are making the best decision for yourself.  Sooner than you can think, you will be on the Losers Bench, and will be experiencing a new life.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

steffihope
on 9/4/11 9:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
WOW!!!!  Thank you for this! I too am exited for you!  However, your post just brought me back 2.5 years before my surgery.  You are embarking on a new lifestyle of health, friendships, struggles and fun! 

We will all be here to support you as you join us on the Loser's Bench and I, for one, can't wait to ride the ride with you!  Posting is a great way to get you through the days that are not so terrific and also when things are AMAZING!  (The latter will outweight the second!)  Continue tio scrap.  I love to look back at mine when I am feeling not so great about choices or myself, and remind myself where I came from.  Start measuring your body as well.  Arms and legs too.  You will be so thrilled with the results!

Congrats honey!!!  So happy for you! :)
Jackie Fisher
on 9/6/11 3:44 am - PA
Thank you so much Steffi!!

I took my first set of measurements after reading your post this morning!!

Thanks for the continued support!!
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

IdaMae D.
on 9/5/11 2:40 am - Philadelphia, PA
congratulations.  I am sooo excited for you!!!

Ida

IdaMae

(deactivated member)
on 9/5/11 3:00 am - Santa Cruz, CA

Hurray!!!

The time is just going to fly by--please fasten your seatbelt (without the extender!!)

Just think--in six months you're going to be posting about not having any jeans to wear
or how droopy your undies are or how much energy you have.  So much fun ahead!!

Please keep us posted about your progress!

Maura M.
on 9/5/11 12:15 pm - Yardley, PA
Congratulations!  You have been to a few of the Barix meetings, right?  I think we have met..  Looking forward to reading about your successes!
Maura

Jackie Fisher
on 9/6/11 3:46 am - PA

Hi Maura!!

Yes, I have been to everyone since I start a few months ago.
I met you the on Beth's last pre-op meeting. You came to give her a gift.
My mom and I could not believe how great you looked.
She still thinks you were never heavy!! HaHa..even after you showed us pictures!

Thanks!
Jackie

-Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1789 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1885 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2565 views