Monday Morning Moaning Roll Call

dit657
on 12/11/11 9:05 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Good morning - where is everybody? I thought I was the only one who didn't want to get up and moving this morning - apparently I had more company than I thought!! I did get up, though, and got my butt into work.

Had a wonderful weekend - Friday night work party - GREAT! Showing on the house Saturday went very well so now we'll wait and see what their feedback is. Yesterday I was pretty much a slug except for some laundry (and having to clean out the dryer drum due to a pen in someone's pocket - GRRRR ). Last night was dinner with friends at Seven Stars. If anyone is familiar with this restaurant they know I have dinner for the next 3 nights!!

So I'm at work - was very tempted to call out sick today but I was a trooper and got up and in here. figure that would be a very BAD habit to fall into!

OK - I know it's freezing out there but let's get up and moving...

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 12/11/11 9:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Hi Kathy and all of PA that ventures over here this morning.

I am at school.  Pretty good weekend.  Got to take the kids to see the Wanamaker's Light Show yesterday.  (I know it is not Wanamaker's anymore - it is Macy's, but I am holding on to my childhood.)  My mom and dad used to take my sister and I every year.  I know that I posted about this before, but to see Emily's face light up when we got to the eagle in the store was amazing.  I only wish my mom was with me to see her face.  It was the most hugest grin.  She turned to my friend and said, "Wow, what a high ceiling!"  Then she and my friends two daughters found their spots on the floor, laid back and waited for everything to begin.  Josh and Molly were there too - however, they were their normal moody teenage selves, so I focused on the pleasant child! :)  From there we walked over to the Comcast Holiday Show at their building.  Even though we had seen in back on Black Friday, we were with friends and the kids enjoyed it again.  Even Molly this time.  Don't know about Josh as he was not sitting on the floor with us, so I don't know what his mood was.  He was pretty miserable all day.  oh well.

Today is school, then after school I need to prepare my classroom for my observation on Wednesday.  Then home in which Larry and I are headed out to do some Hanukkah shopping.  It will either be a lovely night of the two of us together, or he will be a miserable SOB and I will be sorry I asked him to come with me.....there will be NO middle ground...wish me luck for the former to happen!

Hope your Monday is crisp and pretty.  It is here in the Northeast part of Philly!
swedeville1
on 12/11/11 10:58 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Isnt seeing the world through our young ones eyes a wonderful thing?  Those are the things that keep the world-a-ticking.  Also, im in favor of keeping things the same, Wannamakers sounds better and more pure than Macys.
How you doing Mrs. Belitsky?

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 12/11/11 11:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Hey Swede baby...how it shaking?  I was feeling a little guilty that I had never taken her there before, I had with Josh and Molly when my mom was alive.  I guess I was too sad to think about taking her after my mom had died - that, or pure laziness......Guess which is the truth?!?!

She was so stinking adorable!  Loved the whole afternoon with her besties and our families.  As for me, I am doing well.  Having a relatively good day - you know with me, you never know what any moment could bring.....ugh!
proudmama13
on 12/11/11 9:55 pm - Bristol, PA
Good Morning Kathy and PA,

Today is the last day of my pre-op liquid diet...   WOOHOOOO!  I will be packing for the hospital and willing the clock to move faster because my SURGERY IS TOMORROW at 10:30!!  Double WOOHOOOO!   I am just a teensy bit excited.  All the anxiety and nerves I had last weekend are gone and have given way to pure excitement to get on with this next phase. 

Kathy - I'm proud of you for getting everybody up and moving!!!

Steffi - GOOD LUCK on your observation!  I am NOT looking forward to those when I return to work in January...UGH!

Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Selena

swedeville1
on 12/11/11 10:54 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Good luck Ms. Selena!  Im very excited for you and I look forward to hearing how you are after the surgery. You are in store for a fantastic ride, hang on and enjoy it!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

proudmama13
on 12/12/11 12:07 am - Bristol, PA
Thank you so much:-)

jojomoe523
on 12/11/11 11:10 pm - PA
Yay Selena!!! So excited for you! Best of luck with everything tomorrow. I will be thinking about you!

Joanne

Talmani
on 12/12/11 1:03 am - Phoenixville, PA
Good luck! I will be thinking about you tommorrow!
Highest weight 265/ Surgery weight 256/ Goal weight 160   
IdaMae D.
on 12/12/11 6:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Selena;
Will be thinking of you tomorrow - YEAH it's here!!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1777 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1870 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2554 views