Monday Morning Roll Call

lauraanne715
on 12/18/11 6:26 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning PA!

It feels like forever since I have posted!!! Lily-Anne just finished her bottle --she is starting to have a real routine now so things have been getting a bit more mangeable! LOL I have been checking on the boards and such just have'nt posted..but here Ia m!

Not much happening today...just gonna hang out with my Sweet Pea at home. Will try to squeeze in some cleaning etc while she naps But she is a cat napper during the day so I have to do things quick!!

Waiting to hear from my school on whether or not they will be open next year. My principal and the pastor have to attend two meetings with the new cardinal. I think the Archdiocese is going to be closing ALOT of parishes and schools within the city. But I don't think any official announcements will come until the new year..So we shall see...

Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!!

Much luv!!
Laura :-)

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Lisa H.
on 12/18/11 8:51 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Laura.. glad you are enjoying your Lily-Anne.  Would love to meet her one day.

Today has me working at only one job!!!  I am wasting time right now because I don't have any work to do. I am still in transition to my new position and sent an email to my trainer confirming something she wants me to do this morning.    

Neil is still here... it's been nice to spend the weekend with him.  We did family stuff on Saturday, including movies and the open house at "the Ranch".  Sunday, he and I went out to do some Hanukkah shopping for Siehara.  It felt normal and right..    Last night, I went to yoga and he stayed here with Siehara.  

Siehara stayed home from school today.  She said she doesn't feel well and claims to have vomited.  I have her in her room instead of in front of the TV to see just how sick she really is.  

Tonight, I hope to go to the gym.  But, there are still a few gifts I need to pick up so I'll see how that goes.  

Hope everyone has a great day.  Stay warm... it's supposed to be kinda cold today. 

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 12/18/11 8:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning PA and Laura - sounds like you're enjoying motherhood - the holidays will be especially sweet with a little one around to celebrate with.

I'm at work - 4 day week and Wednesday is our holiday luncheon - Thursday we should be closing around 2:00 (HOPEFULLY). Had a nice dinner last night with my nephew and his girlfriend and her girls.

Tonight is more packing and getting ready for our trip south this weekend. I did get a lot done over the weekend, but of course there is always more to do. Taking as much as possible on this trip so we can really see how big (or small...) the house is.

That's about it for me - enjoy the day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 12/18/11 9:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Laura and all of PA - I am so enjoying seeing the pictures on fb of Lily-Anne!  She is adorable.  I am glad you are starting to get in to a pattern.  It really makes a difference.  

I am at school for the last Monday of the year!  I got my dreidels in the mail last week - I am going to teach them that game tomorrow.  Tomorrow night is the first night of Hanukkah and of course I am working at the syngague - although my spoiled little 9 year old made the connection last night that we might not be together tomorrow.  She asked what was going to happen, of course, the little brat, was totally worried about not getting a present....ugh! :)  I guess I set it up this way huh?  

After school today, I am headed to do, what I hope is, the final shopping for the holidays.  Then I have a doctors appointment at 7:15 and I am meeting a friend out that way at some point after work.  Tonight, Larry is working, again.  And I will then head home.

Hope your Monday is a good one!
IdaMae D.
on 12/18/11 9:41 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 GM Laura & PA:

Enjoy all your time with you sweet Lily-Anne....although it is over 30 yrs for me I can still remember all the wonders of watching the girls grow up....

Today I'm officially out of the office on vacation!!!!!  Woo-Hoo.....

I completed my last paper for my previous class yesterday, and sent it off to the prof for grading....I'm so sick of writing and that class that I really do not think I did my best work, I have 3 classes left to graduation....I'm ready to have this done and over with.  I do have some books I need to read and incorporate into my Thesis project, most of that is already done, just have to poli**** a bit and add new stuff related to Health Care Reform especially mental health policy going forward.  I also have to apply for Gene's NPI so I can work on his credentialing so he can start accepting clients with insurance rather than all self pay.

Today I think I'm going to write out some Christmas cards - have to purchase them first....I'd like to make a batch or two of Christmas cookies especially some Snickerdoodles.....I have to make an apple pie or two this week and will probably also do a pumpkin to take for Christmas Eve and Christmas day family time...

Also have some cleaning up to do around the house.  Gene is going to tackle sweeping and cleaning the new basement - it is so dirty and of course has been used mostly to mix cement and such so he can work on the house since the GC abandoned the job.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 12/19/11 12:23 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Laura and PA Peeps,
I just got home from my IV iron infusion, and running an errand.  

I volunteered with the homeless last night.  What gratitude I get when I am with them.  

I have to finish that bedspread by Christmas.  That is what is on my agenda today.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 12/19/11 12:24 am
GM Laura and PA!!

Laura so glad to see you posting again!! I know that Lily Anne is keeping you busy!! She is just beautiful!!

Today begins the last minute craziness to my concert! As soon as I walked in this morning, it was this and that coming from all sides!! Kids, teachers, etc....practice all morning AND all afternoon! CANNOT WAIT until this is over!!! I know it will turn out well, but all the crap before hand is too much!!!!

Working both jobs today then home to make dinner, spend time with family, relax and keep warm! I was at Target yesterday and I scored a beautiful chenille cardigan for 20 dollars. I need it for work, because the heating system at school is not working reliably...BRRRR!!!!

Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1777 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1870 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2553 views