Thursday roll call

Lisa H.
on 12/28/11 9:06 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning all.. I'm up on my day off so I can take Siehara to her babysitting certification class.  

She's so excited about this and that makes me happy.  It takes a lot for her to get truly excited about things.  She will be there all day (9-4).

While she is there, I have a bunch of errands to run.  My muffler is in, but my friend isn't sure if they can get me in today.  He told me he would let me know after he speaks to his dad, who owns the shop.  

I have to run to Giant to pick up some groceries and get gas, get my money order for the rent, and stop at the drug store to fill meds.  I also think I am going to treat myself to a mani/pedi.  It was so nice when I did it for Neil's parents' party, and I want that relaxing time again.  I really need it right now with everything going on. 

Other than that, I'll just be winging it.  Neil will be here this evening and we have no plans. 

I plan to enjoy my time off from work and with the 2 most important people in my life. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  It looks pretty cold out, so be prepared! 

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 12/28/11 9:37 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Lisa and PA
I am getting ready to head to my AA meeting.  Then, later, I go up to my ex's to say "Good-bye" to my daughter and her family.  They were able to buy a mini-van while in town.  They needed it with the small car they had, plus two in car seats and one on the way.

Nothing else exciting going on today.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

jojomoe523
on 12/28/11 10:26 pm - PA
Good Morning.

Work today for me. Work everyday for me. At least I have Monday off. That always helps since I spend the day in Philly for the Mummers Parade, then spend the night partying down on 2 Street with my family and the Mummers! What a great time!

I am pretty excited today. I met one of my personal goals, a couple days late but what the heck I still made it to 75 pounds gone for good!

Hope you all have a great day! Mine is going great so far (knock wood)

bvohl
on 12/28/11 11:46 pm
GM Lisa and PA!

I am up and drinking my coffee. In a while Dee and I will be meeting one of my friends for a day out at the mall. We will have lunch, walk around and my friend is buying Dee a Chanukah gift which she doesn't know about! I got alot done around the house yesterday, the house actually looks pretty decent! I found out yesterday that my last Chanukah presents will be coming on 1/9! We are getting a new front door and storm door, I know, I know sooooo exciting getting new doors! Right now we have NO storm door since it fell off a couple of months ago. So, yes, I AM excited!!!!

Lisa, I am glad that Siehara is doing something that she is excited about and a worth while skill too!!! Tell Neil I said hi and I hope you all have a great time together this weekend! Enjoy your ME time, I know how precious that is?!?!?

Have a great day!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1777 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1870 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2554 views