Thursday Roll Call

steffihope
on 2/15/12 9:22 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all of PA!  Happy Thurdsay....This week REALLY needs to end!  Had another crappy day yesterday - however, I was IMing with a GOOD friend who talked me off the ledge yesterday in the early afternoon.  Thank god - because I was not sure how I was going to be for the report card conferences.  They turned out fine.  Of course, the parents that showed up are the ones whose kids I don't have issues with.  Go figure!

Today I am here at school, feeling much more clear headed than I did yesterday.  Half day with the monsters and then more report card conferences.   This afternoon I am going to run with my friend again, C25k, week 2, day 2. After the run, home to shower and then to Red Robin for Molly's Birthday dinner.  Can NOT believe that it has been a year since her Bat Mitzvah.  It is crazy that this past year went so fast.

Happy Thursday to you all!
jastypes
on 2/15/12 10:15 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning!  Where the heck is everybody?  I am feeling incredibly grateful today.  My head is a little clearer than it has been the past few days.  I feel like I might be coming down with something, though, because I have a cough and I sound like I am channeling Sylvia Brown, so I am staying home tonight and going to bed early -- something I hardly ever do.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

swedeville1
on 2/15/12 10:24 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Sup Steff!
Hi everyone.  Just popped in to say hi and to check on everyone.  all is pretty well in swedeville and I apologize for not being around more.  No excuses, i just havent been as attentive as I should.  I miss you all dearly and hope that everyone is doing ok.  After posting here im going to go back through and try to get caught up.

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 2/15/12 10:50 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Happy Friday.. um, er.. I mean Thursday... lol.  I have off from Aetna tomorrow, so yup.. it's my Friday.  

Siehara was great when she came home.. apologized for the morning.  I definitely consider this progress.  She insists nothing is going on at school, but I am still going to get in touch with her teachers to be sure they are letting me know if they see anything.  She was in a great mood last night and did ALL of her chores with minimal reminders.. WAHOOO!!

Today I am working til 3:30ish.. Siehara has a med check tonight and I'm sure they will up her Abilify.  Then later tonight, she is going in for a sleep study that was ordered by the endocrinologist.  They want to see if her meds or obesity are affecting her sleep.  I have noticed that she's sleeping better lately and I wonder if it's because some of her moods have been regulated.  Guess we'll find out if there is anything going on when we meet with the dr in the morning.  

They said that I can stay there if there's a bed available.  She wants me to stay, but if there's no bed, then I cannot and I will just come home.  I'll have to get up super early anyway because the study is over at 6:30am and then we meet with the doctor at 8:20.   In between, we will go and get some breakfast at a nearby diner.  After the appt, I'll probably drop Siehara off at home so she can go back to sleep.  Something tells me she won't sleep much because of the unfamiliar surroundings.  I wonder if she can bring her Ipod with her... hmmm.. I'll have her bring it in case they allow it.  

I have to take my car to be inspected at 10 tomorrow morning.  I'm praying that there is nothing wrong with it because I really don't have the extra money to pay for any major repairs.  I was thinking about getting another car with my income tax, but I think it would be better for me to hold off and save more money for the down payment.  Plus, my computer is really crapping out on me, so I'd like to replace that.  I guess my income tax "reward" will be determined by how the car fares tomorrow. 

Hope everyone has a great day! Back to work for me... 

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 2/15/12 11:10 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Steffi and PA,
I have not been posting here as often as usual, because my days are pretty much the same.  

The nurse expects the wounds to be completely healed in about two weeks.  Then, I can get back to my normal routine.  I can't wait to walk Utley and on a nice day, ride my bike.  

Tonight I have my Bible study at church.  Looking forward to that.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 2/15/12 11:28 pm
GM Steffi and PA!

Will Friday EVER get here?? This week has been extra stressful! Work has been crazy, a lot of teachers have been out with the sickness that is going around. Kids have been throwing up left and right, EWWW!!!! I am just trying to keep myself away from it!!! But being around the building and the kids, there is little chance that I will escape getting something!

I missed Barix last night because I needed to study with Dee for her test today. I hope she does ok, after so much time spent on drilling, I could tell she was getting frustrated and it was being counterproductive, so we stopped and I let her go on the computer.

Today is wor****il 3:30, hopefully no staff meeting, then an appointment with my therapist. After that, dinner, homework, bath and bed. Nothing too exciting...

Anyway,
Have a great day!
Swede, nice to see you posting again!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1774 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views