APPROVED!!

merrymorris
on 2/22/12 10:04 pm - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
WOOOHOOODERS!! May 17th, baby. This thing is on.
steffihope
on 2/22/12 10:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 SOOOO excited for you!!!!  It is going to be a crazy ride....hold on and hang out here with us....we will hold your hand through all of the Good, bad and ugly.....(Mostly good though!)  
Laureen S.
on 2/23/12 4:02 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Congrats, the time leading up to surgery is a roller coaster ride, but once post-op the ride takes a whole new life and you will have one too!!!  You have all of the people on this wonderful forum to guide you through the twists and turns and share in your joys and any challenges you might find yourself facing. . .

Best wishes, May 17th will be here before you know it, though as I recall the date couldn't come quick enough ;)

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

merrymorris
on 2/23/12 5:03 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Thanks for the support and for being excited for me, guys. May 17th seems like years away but I'll take this time to prepare the best I can.
jdruski
on 2/23/12 8:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations, you will be wearing a bikini before the end of the summer.

Jeanne
merrymorris
on 3/1/12 4:03 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
HAHA! I doubt the bikini! I have never worn a bikini in my life and I don't think I will be able to get there in 3 months! LOL! But thanks for the faith!!
jdruski
on 3/1/12 10:29 am - Philadelphia, PA
You will be surprised. 
merrymorris
on 3/2/12 4:40 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Actually, I was just moved up to April 26th! HOORAY!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1798 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1890 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2570 views