FINALLY FRIDAY ROLL CALL!!!

dit657
on 3/22/12 9:47 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning one and all - yes, it's finally FRIDAY and where was everybody this morning? It looked like a holiday out there on the roads - no stop and go - no back-ups?? Trust me I am NOT complaining about this!! It was rather nice coming in this morning.

This weekend we're heading to the beach to visit our BFF's - we need a break from the house and packing and cleaning out and all that jazz - it'll be nice to get away and just relax and enjoy some wine, good food and great friends.

Still feeling a little funky - throat is still sore but I honestly think it's all the pollen and junk in the air.

So what's everybody doing today? This weekend??

OH - and my 'back on plan' eating has been working - I haven't gotten on the scale but my jeans are definitely fitting better this morning - YEAH!!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 3/22/12 10:00 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM Kathy & PA:

I'm home again today took vacation yesterday & today to try to work on the thesis - this is just not working!  Yesterday had to work, today have to work, have to talk to my boss about not charging me vacation days for yesterday and today.  We have a lot going on at work, my window is closing on the thesis.  Part of what I'm working on could translate into a new position that I think I might want if it opens up, which means more $$ and my degree if I ever fini**** fits....weighing the options is tough...

Today I'll be on the phone most of the day with providers...

Maybe tomorrow I'll actually get to some school stuff.... we shall see...

hope you all have a wonderful day..

Ida

IdaMae

IdaMae D.
on 3/22/12 10:01 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I see things are moving along nicely for you - it's getting close I'm so excited for you guys to be starting a new chapter in your lives!!!

IdaMae

steffihope
on 3/22/12 10:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning everyone!  I am tired but happy.  Was out late three nights in a row - and I am pretty sure that I am heading out tonight as well.  Who needs sleep - you can sleep when you are dead right?!?!

Today I am teaching - what a concept - and then after school I am tutoring and then I think I am going to run.  Yesterday's run was great - Larry came with me - I ran - he walked and kept my pace....damn him!  LOL  I felt accomplished again.  It is really amazing that I am finding that this is so not that big of a deal.  I surely hope it lasts.  Then tonight I am heading in to Center City I think for dinner.

Other than that - the weekend is relatively open. Spring cleaning is my guess.

Happy Friday everyone!
Laureen S.
on 3/23/12 12:04 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Good Moring Kathy, PA Friends,

Happy Friday, I have a busy weekend ahead, beginning with after work tonight, going to meet up with a dear, old friend of mine, who I can't believe it, but I have not seen her in almost 3 years, so we're meeting up for dinner, just waiting on where, as she lives up in Hillsborough, NJ and I will be traveling up 95, so we're trying to find a nice place somewhere in between. . .  then tomorrow, weather permitting, I am going to take Roxie and travel down here, pick up my AA friend and go to that nice dog park I found last fall, so Roxie girl can have her fun, before that, I need to do some chores, get my nails done, think it's time for a pedicure as well and then I will head to Delaware for Roxie girl. . .  Sunday, Tony will be down and we'll have a really nice time, he want's me to make a reservation at Maggiano's, guess I'll have food for a week after that. . .lol

You all have a wonderful day and I wish peace and strength to any going through the more serious of life's challenges

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lynnc99
on 3/23/12 12:06 am
It's my day off today. I wrapped up a blog post (www.thequalityoftheday.wordpress.com if you are interested), catching up on line, then....

Off to the beach for a couple of hours.

Doing a little grocery shopping and putting gas in the car.

Reading.

Organize the closet - or make a little progress toward this.

Maybe go out tonight to hear some live music nearby. I tend to get a little home bodyish after work so this would be good for me.

And I"ll probably talk to my mom and the kids.
bvohl
on 3/23/12 1:31 am
Good Morning Kathy and PA!!

It was an easy ride into work this morning and I am SO not complaining!!

So glad it is Friday!! I took the day off yesterday because I had to get the house ready for my jewelry show on Saturday, food shopping and MOST important paying bills that I have been ignoring...Got ALL the bills payed for the month, so my next paycheck is MINE!!!!

Today is wor****il 3pm, then stopping off for gas in the car, then home for a bit. Steven is dropping his car off to be worked on, so the child and I will entertain ourselves for awhile. My bedroom is a DISASTER area, but the rest of the house looks GREAT!!! So, maybe tackle that?!? I may be going out with some friends this evening, but I won't be staying out late...hopefully!?!?!?

Tomorrow is my jewelry party.....so much fun!

Have a great day!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 3/23/12 2:10 am - Whitehall, PA
 Good afternoon everyone.. busy busy busy with work.  This new position/department is just crazy busy.  Guess it's good because the day goes fast, but sometimes it doesn't feel as if there's enough hours in the day to get everything done.  OT is pretty much unlimited, which is nice.  But, I just don't have a lot of spare time to fit in the hours.

After work today, Siehara and I are going to go up to an animal shelter where she visited last week and enjoyed her time.  We will fill out the volunteer forms and see what days we can go in and help. It will be a great way for us to spend meaningful time together.

From there, I have an hour long session with the trainer.  Yesterday we did abs after I had done the hour long aqua fit class.  That was definitely tough and I don't think I'm going to do a back to back thing like that again.  I was soooo tired.  She said we are going to do whole body with some cardio built in, today.

From there, Siehara and I are going to go shopping.  She saw some dresses at Dress Barn the other day that she wants to try on.  Plus, she needs shorts for the summer.  We will also go out to eat somewhere.  It will be a girls' night!  I am so looking forward to it. 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views