Summery Saturday

lynnc99
on 6/15/12 9:44 pm
Well, at least in FL it is summery and I hope you are all having a beautiful PA morning!

Work for me today all day - I have Sun and Mon off. So just popping in for a second here.

Good news is that my vegan week has helped me drop about 3 lbs. I weighed in this morning at 167. My ideal is 155...yeah, you can call it bounce back if you want but the truth is, I haven't been careful enough this past year. Year 3 scared me as I saw how many people dealt with regain during this time, and indeed I have touched 170 which is 15 lbs. over my target. Notice that I do not say "goal." my original goal was in the 140's but this body at this point in life has simply refused to go there.That's okay - I like how I look with clothes on, most days!

Anyway, this has been a great reset week for me...tomorrow is day 8, then I will add back animal proteins....but the green smoothie protein shake has been a good move, instead of the processed ready to drink shakes I had fallen into using. A lesson I will take with me into next week! And truthfully, I don't miss meat much at all. Cheese? Yeah. My only other cravings have been for sweets, which tells us something huh? I have also switched to stevia as much as I can as it seems to be a less intense artificial sweetener.

Ok....into the shower and off to the races!
Patricia R.
on 6/16/12 12:41 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Lynn,
It's a gorgeous morning here in Bristol.  It's supposed to go to around 79 degrees, so I'm loving it.  

Today, I have to get to AC Moore for a gift card for my sis-in-law's birthday, which we are celebrating tonight.  In between I have therapy.  Should be a nice day.

Must scoot.  

Blessings,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 6/16/12 1:29 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning;
Not feeling well this morning.  HOpefully it goes away.  I think part of it is I'm sick and tired of this house.  no place to put anything, wherever I put my purse and work bag it's in the way.  I don't have any space that is just mine like my old den, it's just getting old at this point...

Maybe I'll feel up to a walk later, we'll see...

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 6/16/12 5:18 am
Good Afternoon Lynn and PA!!

I was up at 6am woken by the cats AGAIN!! I drank some coffee, did some things around the house, then Dee came down around 8:45. I wound up falling asleep on the recliner around 10 or so and didn't wake up until 1:30!?!? I guess my body needed the rest, but it has really screwed up my day!!

I am going to do some food shopping and other errands. Then come back home to make some sense of the mess called my house. One of my good friends asked me to host her graduation party next Saturday....Oh boy! She lives in a little apartment over in Philly, so there could be no way that she could have it at her place. Being the great friend I am, I told her ok!!

So that is all for me!
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1781 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1874 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2557 views