humpity hump day

Lisa H.
on 6/19/12 9:38 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all... I'm up and working for a change... lol..  Last night, I took Siehara to her last therapy and med check before camp.  All is still well... there was some attitude last night, but nothing major.. think it's more about getting ready for camp.  I'm sure there's some anxiousness even though she says she's not.  We went to Friendly's for dinner.  It's one of her favorite places, plus she wanted to get a peanut butter cup Friendzy b/c there is NO pb at camp and she wanted to get in her last fix of it.. lol.. don't know where she got that from.. 

Today, I am working and she is going to clean up her mess that's scattered all over the apartment.  I plan to finish work on time today and we will go and hang at the pool since it's going to be so dang hot.  

I am making lasagna cupcakes for dinner.. she loves them!  

Tomorrow morning, we will go to our fave diner for breakfast and then hit the road for the Poconos! 

What is everyone else doing today?

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 6/19/12 10:22 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Lisa, PA. . .

Hmmm, lasagna cupcakes?  please share. . .

I hope you have a great day, I'm a tad bit jealous of the pool thing, but I am blessed to be in an air conditioned office and I am not paying for the ac, though, mine at home is running to keep the roomies and Foxy Roxie comfortable, though I must admit, I've been able to make it more comfortable at a higher temp and the great part of that is my electric bills have vastly improved! 

Anyway, do not like the kind of heat we are in for the next few days, though must admit that when I was heavier, I HATED the heat and humidity, now I just would rather it be in the mid to upper 70s.  I took Roxie for her walk this morning, that way we both get our exercise and I am eating breakfast now and will be at wor****il 4, after work, headed up to Langhorne for Barix Support group meeting.  Hope to see lots of folks there.

Well I wish everyone a great day, seems like this first day of summer is going to feel like the real deal!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 6/19/12 10:51 pm - Whitehall, PA
 This is the basics.. I don't remember where I found the recipe.  I DON'T cut the wontons.. pretty much just use your favorite lasagna recipe, but sub out the noodles for wonton wrappers.

www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2011/08/lasagna-cupcakes .html

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 6/20/12 3:41 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Lisa and PA.  

I bookmarked the lasagne cupcakes recipe.  I'm going to give them a try, and freeze some of them.  

I was at the dentist yesterday, getting a tooth pulled.  So, it is soft food for me today and tomorrow.  

I slept till 12:30 today.  I guess I needed it.  

I was going to do yardwork, but got up late and am not heading out there in this heat.

Hugs,
Trish 
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1776 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views