A cool little gift for yourself

lynnc99
on 7/24/12 2:34 am
This weekend Mike got me a Brita water bottle. 

It has a little Brita filter inside so wherever you fill it, the water tastes good. The filter lasts for 2 months - so you save on bottled water for sure. 

Holds 20 oz. so easy to calculate as part of your total. (The half liters drive me nuts trying to calculate). 

Best part - take it thru security at an airport empty, and fill it at a drinking fountain. Save $2.69 per bottle of water for travel!

He got it at WalMart for about $8. 
Laureen S.
on 7/24/12 3:33 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks, I'll be looking for that one, especially for the traveling, as it irks me to no end having to spend almost $3 for water at an airport. . . 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

LisaAC
on 7/24/12 4:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
I had no idea you could get them at that price!  Definitely worth the trip!

Lisa

IdaMae D.
on 7/24/12 9:24 am - Philadelphia, PA
Gene and I have always used this type of thing for our own filtered water.  We never purchase bottled.  Way I see it I have no idea what spigot they got the water out of.  I'd rather take my chances with my fridge filtered water and my Brita bottled water....Glad you have also discovered this!!!

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 7/25/12 12:12 am - Maple Shade, NJ
BJs has a $5.00 coupon off of them, but they come in a 3 pack and I'm not sure the price. . .  I will be checking it out when I go. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1781 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1874 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2557 views