Just a little more?

Mary B.
on 8/6/12 12:59 pm
I haven't been losing much weight/fat lately (my weight fluxes about 3 pounds up and down in 196 to 199 range). But!! I have a lot of saggy tummy and 'dead' fat that i cant seem to fix. SO! I have been thinking, and I would like to lose about 15-20 more pounds and then start actively looking into TT surgery (any opinions? or suggestions?)
Laureen S.
on 8/6/12 10:18 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Mary,

You don't state how long ago you had your surgery. . .  generally speaking, it is best to wait until your weight is stablized for a period of a year or so before having a procedure done.  So while it doesn't hurt to gather information, if you are less than say 2 years post-op, I'd say wait until you at least get close to that point before having plastics.  Also, where are you from, because people can better point you in the direction of a plastics surgeon based on the area you live.

Anyway, sounds like and looks like, from your avatar, like you've had an amazing journey and I wish you well as you pursue the next piece in making you feel good about all that hard work you've put in!!!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1774 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views