Wednesday Roll Call

bvohl
on 8/29/12 5:30 am
Good Morning PA!

The days are flying by and my summer is coming to an end! We have a fun weekend ahead so that is good!!

Today I am taking Dee to the dentist, she has a loose tooth that just doesn't want to come out. It is right in front of an adult tooth so I want to get it taken care of ASAP!! I have a couple of errands to do afterward, then it will be home to do some work with Dee to get her back into school mode. I want to do some reading, math, spelling and such. I will also do some things in the house, laundry, cat boxes, etc...

I got a haircut last night and it looks pretty good! It is quite a bit shorter than it was before, but my hair looks much healthier. After all the hair was cut off, all I had left was my natural hair color. Steven thought I got my hair colored. When I told him this was my natural color he liked it!! It was much easier to style this morning too!!!

How is everyone else doing??

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lynnc99
on 8/29/12 9:22 am
 Hey everyone.

Huge event today. I went to work out. After literally months of good intentions, followed by every excuse in the book (too hot, too early, too late, don't want to carry the gym bag, too far a drive for today...)

I worked out. Felt great.

Off work today so have a zillion things to do, ranging from a trip through the car wash to packing up for a Labor Day weekend in Vermont with the kids. REALLY looking forward to that! I hope Mike and I can get out on the lake in the kayaks - once I get my confidence paddling, I might do a trip at the nature conservancy down here. Of course, this time of year the mosquitos out there will probably pick me up and carry me away, but....

And if you don't follow me on facebook, we were spared the worst of the hurricane last weekend. I was very prepared...figured out a lot of "what ifs." Fortunately this neck of the woods is not likely to have mandatory evacuations, and we are too close to the tip of FL for most storms to make the sharp turn and come ashore right here. 

For those anticipating back to school...school started here either August 13 or 20! Of course they already had one day off - not a snow day of course, but a hurricane day!
IdaMae D.
on 8/29/12 2:41 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Yeah for you working out!!!!  Send some of those work out vibes my way :-)

IdaMae

IdaMae D.
on 8/29/12 2:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Evening!

I'm off to search for shoes again tonight!!!!  How can finding a pair of shoes be this difficult - that's right they are for me and my picky need to be perfect self LOL

One mall down last night - could not believe how understocked the stores were last night and how cheap the material is that they make clothes out of now a days.  Some good sales happening, no way was I paying even those reduced prices for the crap they have on the racks!!!!  Disguisting what they've done to the american clothing since shutting down all the sewing shops and textile factories.  Nothing but crap out there!

So much for that rant.

gotta get my butt moving...if I don't find shoes tonight I'm getting down to the wire....might just end up wearing a really nice pair I have, but I really would like a new pair - can never have too many pairs of shoes....

Hope you all had a wonderful day....

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 8/29/12 2:50 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Beth and PA,
Well, it looks like I'm bringing up the rear, as usual.  

I got up on time this morning, and went to my morning AA meeting.  Then, I came home and filled the dishwasher.  After taking Utley out back to give him a good brushing, I went to my volunteer work.  It was a really slow afternoon.  No new clients to screen, and few phone calls.  I brought a magazine, and looked up some websites.

This evening, I have some cleaning to do, because my landlady called last night to say that she and my landlord are coming onto the property Friday evening to inspect the property.  They will be looking for structural issues, but I have to make it possible for them to see what they are looking for because of some serious clutter in my bedroom.

I hope everyone had a good day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1774 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views