Wednesday Roll Call....Where is everyone???

bvohl
on 10/17/12 1:12 am
Good Morning PA!!

Haven't seen the regular daily roll call in a few days so I figured I would post!! 

I have been keeping busy with work and home stuff. Lately I just feel like I am going through the motions. I guess I am still in a fog...I am really going to try to go to Barix for a bit tonight. I haven't been there in awhile and I really want to go!! It all depends on how tired I am. Plus, I have to be up and out extra early tomorrow for a Professional Development Day at another school where there is little parking and half of the district is coming to this school!!!  It should be interesting. In the afternoon there is a health fair back at my school where I can get a FREE flu shot!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

musicaldonna
on 10/17/12 2:47 am - PA
Hey Beth,

Good to see you on the board.  Hasn't been much activity here recently.  Be gentle with yourself.  You are grieving and trying to get a lot done with about 25% to 50% of your energy. I don't know about you but the change of seasons has a depressing effect on me.  I have to try harder to motivate myself these days.  I won't be at Barix tonight.  I have gone back to making the 1st Saturday meeting my main one and I am going to try to be faithful to that.  I have been a doing a little subbing and volunteering 2 days a week at my former school.  It gets me out of the house and puts a little structure in my life.  Had a job interview for a part time clerk typist position with a Montgomery County judge last week.  Will find out by the end of the month if I did/did not get the position.  Today I'm running errands and getting laundry done.  Hang in there kiddo.  Sending prayers your way.  Take care.

Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views