I'm at it again!

Maura M.
on 2/24/13 12:46 pm - Yardley, PA

So, I'm at it again!  I'm fundraising for cancer.  This time it's for Blood cancers as part of the Team in Training sponsored by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  I'll be participating in a triathlon in Philly in late June.  I should probably have my head examined, but I am so excited about it.  I'll swim almost a mile (in the schuykilll yuk), bike for 25 and then run for a little better than 6 miles.  

If you told me 4 years ago that I would be doing this, I would have laughed out loud.  If you want to donate, you can do so by following the link below:

http://pages.teamintraining.org/epa/philtri13/mmullene43

xoxo,

Maura

Maura

Laureen S.
on 2/24/13 10:56 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Amazing and awesome WOW, you've come so far and you just keep showing how this thing can work if we work it!!!

I'll be making a donation when I get my income tax refund!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful bit of news!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

musicaldonna
on 2/25/13 8:40 pm - PA

Maura,

I am SO PROUD of you.  You AMAZE me!  Wish I could donate but the finances are still very precarious these days.  I will be supporting you in spirit.  Please keep us informed of your progress.  Make sure that you get your tetanus shotsdevil before you hit the Schuykill!  You rock girl.  Take care.

Donna

lynnc99
on 2/27/13 10:39 pm

Maura you are an absolute inspiration! A little crazy too (hope you are wearing a full body wetsuit before jumping into the Schuylkill!) - proving to us all that we CAN do the things that were unimaginable!

Best of luck in your training!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1776 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views