Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

musicaldonna
on 5/25/13 11:17 am - PA

Good evening PA peeps!

Hope that all of you are enjoying your holiday weekend.  What's up with this weather?  It's pretty chilly now but will be hitting 90 by next Thursday.  I'm presently watching my Phillies and getting indigestion.  Oh well there are more important things in life than baseballNot too much going on for me this weekend.  Need to put away the winter clothes and get out the summer ones.  I am living half and half and need to just get off my butt and do it.  My food has been a little off.  Not quite sure what is going on but I know that I need to get back into writing things down and thinking before I put something in my mouth.  

Giving a shout out to all of our veterans and those who are currently serving in the Armed Forces.  When my dad was alive he always marched in the parade on Memorial Day with his VFW post.  I used to hate going to the parade but now in retrospect I am proud of his contribution during the Korean War.  He never spoke about his time in Korea which is pretty typical for men of his generation.  

May all of us make good food choices this weekend while we honor those who have sacrificed so all of us can enjoy our freedom.  Take care.

Donna 

Sara E.
on 5/25/13 1:11 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Hi all!
We are spending Memorial Day at it's birthplace- Boalsburg PA. It should be a nice sunny fun day. Arts & Crafts, car show, reenactors and fun.
-Sara

bvohl
on 5/25/13 10:21 pm

Hi Donna and PA!!

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all!! My Dad was also in the Korean War. Your right, he doesn't talk about it unless I ask him questions. It is what it is!!! Sorry the Phillies are not doing well, such is life in Philly!?!?!

I am also having a quiet weekend. Testing is FINALLY done at school and the end of the year is looming. The kids are already in summer mode!

Not much going on here, just have not been posting

Hoping to post more often....Hope all is well!

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1777 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1870 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2554 views