Please let this catch on!

Amanda Miller
on 12/21/07 12:16 am - Cleveland, OH
OMG.. I am going to scream if I read one more post like "Did my surgeon forget to put the band in? Is this bandster hell?"
cyndy40
on 12/21/07 3:10 am - Beaumont, TX
'tis true that the same questions are old and irritating to us, but we have to bring other vets over here with us if we want this to fly. Not a fun day on the boards at all!
garrgirl
on 12/21/07 3:54 am - TN
Even when I was a newbie I had done so much reading I didn't have to really ask that much...mine were more on avatar, ticklers, etc...I am computer challenged. I celebrated my Bandiversary on Wednesday. 60# gone forever and working on the last 40! I hope I can come to the island and hang with ya'll. Leanne
cyndy40
on 12/21/07 11:08 pm - Beaumont, TX
Great job, Leanne! Happy Bandiversary!
work_n_prgrss
on 12/21/07 7:46 am
How come you can get away with saying it Amanda?....lol. Every time I post that we need a vet board someone comes along and says, "You must be patient and pay it forward". Screw that! Bypass people have a grad board...we deserve on too! I will mass pm people on my friends list to come here. I just havent done it yet. The main board was soooo wonky today...it was nice to come here.
MARCIAM
on 12/21/07 7:59 am - Sayville, NY
Thanks for PMing me! I'm right here! I am truely sick of all the drama today.
ClaudiaG
on 12/21/07 8:06 am
I'm here. Group hug!
Huguette
on 12/21/07 8:23 am - Cape Cod, MA
Thanks for inviting me. I had left the regular board as I thought it was really too negative and I don't have any inclination to get into childish games. It did however help me somewhat when I started with the band but my information came mostly from my surgeon and his team and personal reading from MEDICAL sources! lol Glad to be here and to see what will be going on. Meanwhile, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Joyeux Noël and whatever else you wish! Enjoy yourselves. Huguette
(deactivated member)
on 12/21/07 11:12 am - on the border, MA
I came to check on the Secret Santa posts... I know a particular person is blocked by someone I care about, but never knew why, now I know... I'd like to take her keyboard away... so, I have never blocked... but today's the day... I can't take the stupidity... and it has nothing to do with the band. ooops... did I say that?
yvonnemarie
on 12/23/07 8:08 am - peabody, MA
Hi Deb, Boy, Have I missed you! Yvonne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1220 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3802 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3838 views
workouts / exercise?