I'm here and praying that this takes off!

Kimberly *******
on 12/27/07 12:19 am - The Boonies of...., ME
Hi sweeties! I've missed all of you. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I had a wonderful Christmas...maybe a little TOO wonderful. I've put on 8 lbs. since the holidays began! I've just been eating and eating and eating, just like before the lapband. I really need the acountablility of all of you veterans. So someone give me a good kick in the pants/pep talk and send me back onto the right path to skinnydom.
CaroleK
on 12/27/07 12:28 am - AL
It's nice to see you! I've managed to hold steady this holiday season. I've been bouncing around between 252.5 and 255. Which is probably some water weight and some real weight. But I really need the wisdom, accountability and support of the vets, too! I think we can really make this work for us!!
Amanda Miller
on 12/27/07 12:40 am - Cleveland, OH
((((((((((((KIMMMMMMIE))))))))))))))))))))))) I've missed you so much! How ya been?!?!?!? Sorry about the 8 lbs.. you'll lose it in the new year.. just back away from the cookies!!! lol Hope you had a great holiday! Amanda
Kimberly *******
on 1/3/08 12:24 pm - The Boonies of...., ME
Hi Amanda! You are looking great! So nice to see you again. I know, I know...I am backing away from the cookies. Or,at least trying to. lol
ClaudiaG
on 12/27/07 12:47 am
Hi sweetie, it's me, Anne. I sent you a pm. A belated Merry Christmas. Wishing you a very happy 2008.
bethmal
on 12/27/07 1:15 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Hi Kim - good to see you! I put on 7 pounds this holiday... we are in the same boat! I just threw out all of the junk and walked an hour on the treadmill. I am going to lose the 7 pounds! I watched The Biggest Loser Marathon while I was on the treadmill - I don't know about you but it is a motivation for me. It will come off sweetie - go back to the basics. I started today. I had to. I felt awful. I also started drinking my water today. Take that cookies and cheesecake
Sharon T.
on 12/27/07 2:41 am - Southern , WI
YEAh, Kimmie is here! So glad to see you, again!~! I've gained 2 lbs, so far, and will probably gain, abotu 3 more, before the holidays are over. I will lose it in a week! I've done the same thing, for 3 years, now! ha I love it though! If I want to lose any, I just col the carbs, and eat cottage cheese, instead of ric, or potatoes, and breadf, and it works like a charm!~ You'll take care of those 8 pounds, hon!~ Glug that ole water, and leave the sweets, and carbs alone, and see if it works for you! Glad you had a great Christmas!
droppingpounds
on 12/27/07 6:48 am - NY
First, it's good to see you....now, about the 8 lbs., I'd be happy to kick you in the butt, but I'm sure if I overexerted I'd split my own pants giving the pounds I've put on starting at Thanksgiving. I cant wait until the New Year starts....I'm going to get a fill and suck it up and get back to basics!!! Happy New Year.....and Here's to Skinnying Down!!! - Ann
Kimberly *******
on 12/27/07 12:02 pm - The Boonies of...., ME
Thanks eveyone. It's comforting to know I'm not the only one who has strayed from the plan this holiday season. lol It's so nice to see all of your "old" faces! I've missed you all.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1220 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3802 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3838 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3627 views