New to this board

monymony
on 12/27/07 4:42 am
Hi Everyone, I am another veteran bandster. I will be celebrating my 6 year bandiversary in January. I can always use encouragement and tips for staying on track. Mona
Sharon T.
on 12/27/07 5:50 am - Southern , WI
So glad to see you here, Mona!~ Wow, 6 years! I though I was a dinosaur, with 4 years! ha I'm sure we'd like to hear how you have succeeded, too. I posted before, I always gain a few pounds at Holiday time, but have found what works for me! A flood of water, and cutting down on the carbs!~ I seem to stay pretty close to my 155!~
droppingpounds
on 12/27/07 7:33 pm - NY
6 Years is incredible. And you look fabulous. Congratulations and feel please feel free to share your trials and tribulations and any tips you have that contributed to your success! - Ann
arianna
on 12/27/07 8:54 pm - TN
Mona.. so glad to see you here!! You are the one who should be at the top of our Lapband Vet Forum!(PEI)! anyone with six years under her band certainly deserves a seat on the board as she can guide and advise so many from her long years of personal experiences ...
Amanda Miller
on 12/27/07 10:26 pm - Cleveland, OH
Hey Mona welcome aboard! Glad you found us! Congrats on 6 years.. that is incredible and very encouraging for me! Amanda
lorisb
on 1/2/08 6:02 am - Vancouver, WA
Aw, you don't have to introduce yourself to us! We need to at your feet! You're an inspiration to many of us! Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1220 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3802 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3838 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3627 views