TROLLS!

Nancy W
on 12/28/07 7:28 am
For those of you who were asking, this is a snippet of something posted on LBT. Why can't people get a life???? //Not I for sure. I laugh at your antics. I laugh at the Piece of Work and good old Nancy to, and know why so many people leave OH. I know about the board where the vets hang out, because I to hang out there. That would be the Prince Edward Board am I right? I am one of you and you don't even know it and I like it that way.//
Sharon T.
on 12/28/07 7:35 am - Southern , WI
Well, isn't that SPECIAL!~If that gives this person, their jollies, then, so be it! Who cares! We can never be rid of ALL of the Trolls, but we can be done with the repeatative questions, and MOST of the drama, and bickering! MOST people leave OH, because of the sickos, like this one!!~Thanks, Nancy!
CaroleK
on 12/28/07 7:37 am - AL
Don't you sort of feel sorry for people who have so little in their life that things like this are so important to them?
Sharon T.
on 12/28/07 7:46 am - Southern , WI
Yes, sorry, but also, a little sickened, by them!~There's more than a little derangement, going on there! ha
bethmal
on 12/28/07 8:31 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Wow Nancy - I just took a look over there and all I can say is wow! Who is that person? So sad. It is a shame that people just can't be nice. Thanks for the heads up!
Nancy W
on 12/28/07 9:47 am
It is a shame, but let's not let it ruin our little Island.
Cindy M
on 12/28/07 10:32 am - somewhere in, CT
Never mind, Nancy...I found it. If it looks like Dee, walks like Dee, talks like Dee, it is Dee. What a pathetic excuse for a human being. How can one person be so miserable???? Cindy
Cindy M
on 12/28/07 9:59 am - somewhere in, CT
Hey Nancy! Can you post a link to the particular message on LBT? Is it our old "friend" who is at it again? Cindy
Chelle B.
on 12/28/07 10:39 am
In R&R, go to... With all the bickering about Christmas and the reason for the season...
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/07 10:04 am - back in jeans, CT
I'm telling you, it never ends! WTF? Who the heck cares? They need a life and that's final. There is always someone around that is going to mess it up or ruin things for the rest of us.. DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA! I am happy today.... HUGS, CN
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1220 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3802 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3838 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3627 views