Isn't it just fantastic .......

ClaudiaG
on 12/29/07 12:24 am
....that they have high speed internet service at the asylum!
work_n_prgrss
on 12/29/07 12:28 am
I tried to paste a photobucket smiley here......I guess on this board you cant do that. Anyways....to funny girlfriend!
ClaudiaG
on 12/29/07 12:45 am
((((Work)))) sent you an email. I'm a day late, but caught up this morning.
Sharon T.
on 12/29/07 1:52 am - Southern , WI
It probably only works, because of all of her shock treatments!
MARCIAM
on 12/29/07 4:01 am - Sayville, NY
You are too funny! LOL!
Chelle B.
on 12/29/07 6:41 am
That is wonderful for those poor unfortunate people.....
ClaudiaG
on 12/29/07 9:48 am
with such vivid imaginations.......
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/07 11:28 pm
There really isn't anything funny about mental illness. I have a close friend who suffers from bi-polar disorder and had to be hospitalised for it for a few days. It's like Sharon P. said in another post on this board. Behind ever post is a real person. Nobody chooses to be mentally ill, just like nobody chooses to have cancer.
Nancy W
on 12/30/07 2:35 am
We don't really know what her diagnosis is, if any. She could just be mean. We don't even know if it's actually her. We ARE just having a bit of fun...that's why we drug ourselves to this island, so we can.
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/07 5:47 am
This thread makes fun of people in mental institutions with mental illness in general. It's just not a nice thing to do. Everybody is pretty sick of the behavior of one individual but this is just not a positive way to voice it (IMO). I think it would be hurtful to anyone who has been touched by mental illness and just not a good way to have fun.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1220 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3802 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3838 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3627 views