What's on your menu, today?

Sharon T.
on 12/28/07 8:54 am - Southern , WI
Hope you all are having a great day! B: green tea, V-8, WC oatmeal, w/1% milk, blueberries L: 1/2 sandwich, smoked turkey, on healthy Life Bread, 4 grape tomatoes D: Micheal is sick, with a bad cold, so I made chicken, and orzo soup, and he had it all day, and then, I had it for supper, w/ a few crackers, w/ PB2! S: a few pretzels 100oz water!
Nancy W
on 12/28/07 9:53 am
Hi Sharon! I had yogurt and granola this morning, and a latte For lunch, a grilled snack wrap from Mickey D's handful of pistachios We're going out for Mexican food, so maybe some chile verde and a margarita! Have a good evening!!
Sharon T.
on 12/28/07 9:40 pm - Southern , WI
Nancy, I love mexican, but have to force it into Michael!~ I usually make my own version of things, but leave all heat out! ha Hope you enjoyed!
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/07 9:56 am - back in jeans, CT
Hi Sharon! wooohoooo! B: cheese, coffee, 1/2 gingerbread donut (sigh) but it was good! L: soup D: 2 small beef meatballs Been PBing ever since dinner! Yuck! I hate that! Hopefully my tummy will settle down soon! Have a good night! CN
Sharon T.
on 12/28/07 9:43 pm - Southern , WI
Hey, there, Sunshine! I lOVE gingerbread, anything, and I'm sure one little donut didn't hurt you! ha Ya know, I have trouble with meatballs, too. Must be the density, or like that! I cut them, in such tiny pieces, you can't tell what they are, and I think I'm fooling my stoma! ha Hope you're all better, today!
sharyn_pear
on 12/28/07 10:24 am - Australia
Oh my gosh. Well I had rice bubbles (rice krispies) with whole milk, ummm and a coffee. I've just had lunch.... a chicken, mayo and cheese sandwich. I've decided for New Years to get back to the bandster rules. I've been somewhat lazy as I seem to be able to eat all sorts of junk and I have easily maintained my weight. I can't remember when I last had a glass of water. However, I know this is the 'road to ruin' so I have given myself a gym pass for three months for New Years and will pump the bike tyres up today! Of course, I still have a few days left to clean the Christmas cheer out of the fridge..... S.
Sharon T.
on 12/28/07 9:46 pm - Southern , WI
Yep, Sharyn, Christmas, cleanup! ha That's why I'm giving myself until NYD, to jump back on that Bandwagon!~ ha
cyndy40
on 12/28/07 11:11 am - Beaumont, TX
Hey! Sharon! Your dinners always sound sooo good! B - Savory Cottage Cheese pancakes and turkey bacon L - Leftover Tilapia made into a "tuna" style salad with a very small apple (peeled, of course). D - SouthBeach Chicken and Green Bean Almondine frozen dinner. S - 1 oz of Fajita Beef Jerky 100 oz of water and 16 oz of splenda sweetned iced-tea
Sharon T.
on 12/28/07 9:49 pm - Southern , WI
Wow, Cyndy, thanks, but not working, I seem to have more time to figure out what to eat! ha I haven't had the cot. ch. pancakes, in ages. Thanks for reminding me, I love them!~ that salad sounds like it was really good!
cyndy40
on 12/28/07 10:20 pm - Beaumont, TX
The leftover Tilpia made an excellent "Tuna" salad. The Cottage Cheese pancakes, to which I refer, are acutally savory. They are made with sauteed onions. They are sooo good!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1220 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3802 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3838 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3627 views