I give up on posting on forums - it just doesn't work for me - sorry

Chelle B.
on 12/28/07 11:08 am
Please check out this post: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f80/gender-bending-atheist-47842/ It's just not worth it to me to have people searching for anything they can use to create controversy. I am close to deleting my accounts.
MARCIAM
on 12/28/07 11:31 am - Sayville, NY
I need your friendship too much. Don't forget that some of us want you here. I won't let idiots silence me! We love you!
Chelle B.
on 12/28/07 11:54 am
Thanks, Marcia. I don't usually let anything bother me, but after 10 days on vacation in Virginia I come home to check up on everything and see my name in multiple places on another forum....it just gets old. And I am having my twice a year period starting today, so maybe tomorrow will be better! I need to
sharyn_pear
on 12/28/07 11:34 am - Australia
Chelle, I used to go to a chat room (unrelated to WLS) for quite a few years. Then I saw it disintegrate - some people have no lives outside of the internet. I left it out of disgust. I pop in there about twice a year just to say hello. I think I have done pretty well keeping out of controversy on these boards - not to say that I haven't typed my little heart out then deleted - but it was a hard learned lesson via the chat room. I felt betrayed, upset etc etc and I grieved when I left. The people from that room I have kept in contact with are ones that are worth communicating with. I suppose what I am trying to say out of all that rambling is you find a place that is comfortable and stay there. I don't go to any other WLS boards. What I don't see doesn't upset me. I am hoping that this 'new' board will not engage in controversy and stick with the topic. Some people live for controversy, to hurt, to take out their anger and to let their disordered personality run wild. The internet gives them the anonymity to do it. Just make a decision not to engage. Replying is like waving alcohol in front of an active alcoholic. Sharyn
Chelle B.
on 12/28/07 11:56 am
Sharyn, I almost never let stuff bother me - tonight was just too weird. Seeing my name out of the blue on threads where I didn't even post anything. What's their point? Thanks!
sharyn_pear
on 12/28/07 12:00 pm - Australia
The point is there isn't any. Sad little (character wise anyway) people who live to cause trouble. There are cliques of vipers nests everywhere! Glad you don't let stuff bother you. It can be really hard not to.
Nancy W
on 12/28/07 12:00 pm
Chelle, I know what you mean. I saw my name over there too. And for what reason? Because I commented on a thread that Work had going. There is only 1 person who dislikes me that much, and we both know who it is.
Chelle B.
on 12/28/07 12:03 pm
Well I am proud to be in the same company as YOU! And that "Piece of Work"!
Nancy W
on 12/28/07 12:06 pm
Thanks C! I did get a kick out of that. Calling L "piece of work".
Nancy W
on 12/28/07 11:47 am
Chelle, Don't let a couple of people discourage you. You and I both know that it's probably ONE person out of many who try to ruin everything. You are a valued member of the banding community, and we do NOT want to lose you. That would be a disaster!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1220 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3802 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3838 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3627 views