what are your New Years Resolutions?

(deactivated member)
on 12/28/07 11:25 am - back in jeans, CT
Gosh, I am still in January 07 mode... LOL!! Ha, a new year already? I am still dealing with this year.. I don't know, maybe pay off my debts, be healthy, be closer to my children, take up some good hobbies, do some animal volunteering stuff.. Be a better person.. We'll see.. HUGS, CN
MARCIAM
on 12/28/07 11:33 am - Sayville, NY
I need to try to pay off some debts, spend less money especially on new clothes. I also want to exercise more this year! Happy New Year, Marcia
droppingpounds
on 12/28/07 5:29 pm - NY
For me, this year is going to be about getting organized ! No more storing things that I don't need. There's a new 'Good Will' store and a People to People less than 2 miles from my house.....I'm going to become a frequent visitor/donor ! ....and of course I'll be attempting to exercise more !! - Ann
arianna
on 12/28/07 8:33 pm - TN
I want to get back on track ..... no more munching in between meals!!! Get some more weight off this coming year I also want to get some things done in the house.. finish the remodeling (hubby's job really),paint the main bathroon and master bedroom and get rid of some clutter too.
Sharon T.
on 12/28/07 11:26 pm - Southern , WI
I'm still dealing with 2007, too!~ ha I only have a few things to REALLY get down, and do, this NEW year! 1) be more patient with Dear Michael 2) go through EVERY nook and cranny of this apartment, and get rid of EVERTHING we don't need! No more thinking I MIGHT need it someday! ha 3) Try to stay as healthy, as possible! Both of us!~ Sounds like a big order to me!
CaroleK
on 12/29/07 12:01 am - AL
I resolve to make no resolutions this year. I never keep my resolutions and then end up feeling bad about not doing it. So this year I'm just not going to.
work_n_prgrss
on 12/29/07 12:21 am
My goals are.. 1. Get the last 20lbs off. 2. Be accountable for my food choices..come here... 3. Exercise...and drink all my water. 4. Be more patient with human kind in general...(especially driving) 5. Take 5 minutes a day and remember what I am grateful for.
Chelle B.
on 12/29/07 6:44 am
I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, except as something to be broken. So for my near future, I plan to spend less, drink more water, lose the rest of the weight, and be happy!
palang
on 12/29/07 9:32 am - IL
Hey christine, I want to lose the last 50lbs by oct 2008 for my daughters wedding. Walk a mile 3-4 times a week drink more water
bethmal
on 12/29/07 10:53 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Hi Christine, I don't usually make resolutions because I never keep them. I am not making the resolution to lose weight this year for the third year in a row because I know I will lose weight. So this year my goal is to continue in my journey to be healthy - eating well, exercising regularly, getting good sleep and drinking my water. Guess that is enough to strive for this year.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1220 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3802 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3838 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3627 views