R we sticking w/the vet=year?

work_n_prgrss
on 12/29/07 12:16 am
I have people pm'ing me to see if they can "come over". I am politely telling them that if this was the WLS grad board that the bypass people have, it would say, "For those 1 year out from surgery or at goal". Its up to the general consensus here, but my two cents is that its a vet board because it has vets on it.
Nancy W
on 12/29/07 12:23 am
I say stick to the year. I co-own the Grads board for my surgeon. We approve all memberships. 1 year out, period. Otherwise, they stick to the main board. It's different here, you really can't stop anyone from posting here, and not sure we want to make an issue of it. Just my opinion....
ClaudiaG
on 12/29/07 12:47 am
OK, well, I guess I see you over at the main board. Won't be a year for me until April.
Nancy W
on 12/29/07 1:03 am
I would say since you're here, you're here and welcome.
work_n_prgrss
on 12/29/07 1:42 am
Claudia...you are under the "grandfathered in" clause.....
ClaudiaG
on 12/29/07 2:10 am
awwwwwwww, THANKS!
palang
on 12/29/07 2:10 am - IL
TOTO TOO???
Sharon T.
on 12/29/07 1:46 am - Southern , WI
I say, keep it at a year, except for Claudia, she was brought over, by ALL of us, as a SPECIAL, supporter! Every team, needs a "Cheerleader!" ha
cyndy40
on 12/29/07 1:58 am - Beaumont, TX
I, too, am of the opinon that we keep the rule of 1 yr out from surgery. We needed this board for vets, and we are trying to support those who are no longer newbies, but have lived life with our tool.
Chelle B.
on 12/29/07 6:42 am
Let's keep it a vet board please. I am also looking into creating a private Yahoo forum, by invite only, since OH still hasn't set up the private forums they told me about last year.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1220 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3802 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3838 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3627 views