I love you guys, and I am so over my whining ways!

Chelle B.
on 12/29/07 5:47 am
Ok so after traveling and all the wonderful junk food, I let the DEEmons get to me last night. And you know what? Who the hell does she think she is - I was freaking nice to her back when the war was going on! So I just slept well and remembered the reason I come to the OH forums at all - support and love of my good friends. Thank you all for keeping me grounded! Today I dressed up nice for hubby while he is at the gym, even did makeup and hair, and cute shoes instead of my Uggs that I wear year-round. He will be so surprised to find this hottie waiting at home for him!!!! I adore my handsome younger buff hubby!
sharyn_pear
on 12/29/07 7:19 am - Australia
oh my gosh.... I guess you won't be posting for a while then?
bethmal
on 12/29/07 7:45 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Sweetie - don't listen to mean people. They are just.... mean people with their own issues. Don't taken on their anger and lash back... let it roll off and be the happy, nice person that you are (and we love!) Have fun with your hubby!
work_n_prgrss
on 12/29/07 8:27 am
I am trying to figure out why Nancy and I didnt care...lol. Maybe cause you are sweeter. (I mean then me only..not speaking out of turn about Nance)..anyways I am glad you have a fresh perspective and it warms my heart the way you are grateful for your marriage. Have a wonderful evening!
Nancy W
on 12/29/07 11:04 am
I'm not offended....she is sweeter. That's what's odd. Who would have a problem with her? I mean, seriously!!!
ClaudiaG
on 12/29/07 9:54 am
(((((((Chelle))))))) You weren't whining, hon. When you see a a nut posting your name, you so deserve to come to your friends. We woulndn't have in any other way. We have your hot little back.
Robyn
on 12/29/07 12:24 pm - Milford, DE
So, do tell us how things went when you get a chance you sexy thing you!! Woohoo!!
MARCIAM
on 12/29/07 1:09 pm - Sayville, NY
I'm glad that you are having a much, much better day today! With such a wonderful life you shouldn't even let that fool take one second of your time. I can't understand why but she gets her jollies trying to make other people miserable... The only way to make her powerless is just to ignore her. Enjoy your hubby and have a great evening! Marcia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1220 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3802 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3838 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3627 views