I'm Not Comfortable With Crass Posts!

MARCIAM
on 3/9/08 10:35 am - Sayville, NY
I haven't been on the board much in the last few days. Instead of being able to read posts about life with the band, all I have found is four letter words and bashing of nice people... It boggles my mind that OH allows those kind of posts to be on their web site. Don't they realize that these posts are against their own terms of service? Would these posts be stopped if it was against RNY people of DS'ers? Is it just that we as LapBanders are the step-children here on OH? I am very sad that this has happened... I was always happy here in the past and knew that I could come here for support and friendship. I have been posting on Bandsterville and If I stop posting here I hope that you will understand. Come and join me over there!
Cindy W.
on 3/9/08 11:44 am
Marcia What is the address ? I to am sickened by all the profanity here . ~ Cindy
MARCIAM
on 3/9/08 12:23 pm - Sayville, NY
I'll send you a PM right now
Chelle B.
on 3/9/08 12:08 pm
I am sad that people are leaving for other places. I am going to stay here on OH, although I might check out other places now and then. I have been writing to OH about this and I do believe that they will fix it. I doubt they are well staffed on the weekend when all this has been going on. I like PEI best of all because it is a small group of friends who have been through a lot together. It is easy on a small forum like this to keep up. And I can check on the main Lap Band forum for newbies who need help and who have not gotten many responses. AND the R&R forum is kinda funny at times, if I ignore the mean crap. I think OH has grown somewhat beyond control, and if we all continue to send them emails when they have problems they will have to fix them. Of course, that being said, I am playing around with Google.Groups just to see how it works.
work_n_prgrss
on 3/9/08 2:50 pm
Marcia: I am outta here! I will find you on Ron's board. I dont have any illusions that OH cares about any of us. By the time they get there group boards up and running everyone will be gone. Cant open a single thread without seeing a cat with the most offensive vile language. Or the group that likes to fight.
MARCIAM
on 3/9/08 3:02 pm - Sayville, NY
I promise you that you won't have that problem over there. Maybe being smaller is better... See you there!
Sharon T.
on 3/9/08 10:40 pm - Southern , WI
Marcia, what happened, to the Vets part of Ron's board? I might think about going there, is the Vets forum, was still there! That way, we could have our Vets, and also, if we wanted to help the Newbies, fine!
palang
on 3/10/08 10:14 am - IL
Sharon, the vet board is back,come on over
palang
on 3/10/08 10:15 am - IL
Glad you came over to bandsterville
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1199 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3783 views