update

macaulie4
on 1/11/13 9:39 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 07/09/13

Well on Tuesday Jan.15, I will be going for my one on one. I am a total wreck, driving myself crazy worrying about not getting the go head. Well That is all that is new with me, How is everyone else doing? Everyone have a good holiday? Well I'll let you all know how Tuesday goes.

IslandMomma
on 1/15/13 2:40 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Sorry I didn't see this before to wish you good luck....SO ...how was it??  Do you have new info on a guess of a surgery month??  Cindy got her date for Feb 5th!!!! 

Hoping you had a good trip..weather was nice at least...and you got all your questions answered.....

Keep in touch and send a private message if you have any questions or need help with anything....

T

Cindy F.
on 1/20/13 9:03 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

Like Tracey, I didn't see this until after the fact. How did you get along? Do you find your results when you're there or hear back soon after? You've been doing so well with the trial / pre-op diet that I'm sure you had no problem but I realize its still nerve wracking until you get the go ahead. What's the process / time line after you get approval (and you will!)

We're almost there!

macaulie4
on 1/20/13 10:54 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 07/09/13

I got a long very well, I am on to the next step which is meeting the surgeon and the it will be surgery after that. I am looking at March for my surgery. Yes we are almost there..I can't wait to have this part over.

Cindy F.
on 1/21/13 8:34 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

Congrats! That's very exciting! You're going to have a busy couple of months!

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/13 6:23 pm - Straford, Canada

Congrats and best wishes for meeting the surgeon!  March is a great month for surgery, spring just around the corner, days are longer, you'll be needing a new wardrobe for summer/fall!  kiss

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1191 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3775 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3809 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3609 views