Prayers Needed...

becky
on 6/15/06 12:15 pm - AL
Becky , Can you post this for me on the boards please . Thanks ! For those that do not know our brother in WLS - Bill Walker ( WillBThin ) has had a set back from complications from his RNY last week . Will has developed a Septic Infection. He is in Critical Condition at St. Mary's Hospital here in Richmond VA . His wife Stephanie is by his side . He is currently on life support and a kidney machine . His fever is being controlled with antibiotics and a cooling blanket . If you would like to send cards to Will and Stephanie ,I ask that you send them to me . I am putting together a basket of things for them and will include all of your cards . I am so thankful for those that have reached out and prayed for all concerned . Please Please continue to do so . I have attached his profile link to his support page , if you have not stopped by please do so and let him know you are thinking of him . Send all cards to : Natalie Carden c/o Will Walker 621 Pinehurst Ave Colonial Heights Va , 23834 http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=b1145736268 Many Many thanks to you all here at OH .. Natalie TINKERBELL ~~'s Email Address: [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
id de bariatricos
kriss08 · 0 replies · 788 views
Hola novata in tha house
ilia123 · 0 replies · 6750 views
Surgery in PR with Medicare???
needledreams · 0 replies · 6994 views
Sleeve for $ 5,200
jgonzalez74 · 1 replies · 7340 views
Lap Band in Peru
Rachel F. · 0 replies · 7418 views