To tell or not to tell??

kaydiane
on 3/7/06 4:15 am - Southeastern, MN
Hello All, I'm just wondering if you chose to tell your co-workers prior to WLS. I work in a small office with me being the largest by 150lbs. They are nice ladies but I don't want to feel that I need their approval. What did the rest of you do? Kadie
Bailey's Girl
on 5/13/06 1:40 pm - my city, IL
Hey Kadie, I have this same delima. They talk so much at my job that I don't think that I want to tell them either. Though I know they will assume anyway. There was a lady several years ago that lost a lot of weight very quickly and thats all they talked about for a long time when she was not around. I use to tell them they can't really say that if they did not know and if she did so what, thats her business. If they were good friends with the lady then she would have told them right, right. I think you should do what you think is best for you. I don't want to tell because I don't want thin people to be asking me questions. Now if you have issues with your weight and you want to talk to because you are considering have the procedure, I don't mind. But for those ones that are really just being nosey.......those are the ones that I don't really want to talk to. I will be thinking about you this week. Make sure you post when you get back home to let us know that you are doing well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
id de bariatricos
kriss08 · 0 replies · 788 views
Hola novata in tha house
ilia123 · 0 replies · 6750 views
Surgery in PR with Medicare???
needledreams · 0 replies · 6993 views
Sleeve for $ 5,200
jgonzalez74 · 1 replies · 7339 views
Lap Band in Peru
Rachel F. · 0 replies · 7418 views