Life After Surgery - Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Denver

RMBeauty
on 3/31/06 12:20 am - Rocky Mountain, CO
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to share that after losing over 130lbs life has changed dramatically. Exercising gives me such a good feeling (no kidding almost a high). It makes me feel great to be healthy and in control that exercising becomes almost addictive. Never thought it could be..LOL I truly hated to exercise when I was 300lbs. I still have 30lbs to goal but I know that I will accompli**** and maintain my desired weight because using the surgery as a tool is why I had the surgery. To think you can just eat and have no consequences after surgery is delusional. Too much food in against calories burned will make you gain weight. The difference is now our actions show results so it is easier to keep on track. I have done several 5K walks and now I am doing the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Denver. The Avon Walk is a marathon walk of 39 miles on June 24th & 25th, 2006. This is such an great cause that my team "Cheerful Walkers" is looking for others who would like to join the fight to eradicate breast cancer. We need help in our fundraising and are looking for sponsors. If you are interested and would like to make a tax-deductible donation to "Avon Walk for Breast Cancer" and help us meet our fundraising goals go to our team website http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?team_id=20180&pg=team&fr_id=1180 and scroll down our team web page and choose a name under team roster, and then "Click here to Sponsor Me". We are also looking for others who would like to join our team to do the Avon Walk in Denver. All this information can be found on our team webpage. Life after surgery is so wonderful that I feel truly blessed and one of my ways of showing my gratitude is by helping others. Breast Cancer affects 1 in 8 women in the US. Every 3 minutes a woman is told she has breast cancer. Every 14 minutes someone dies of breast cancer, it affects men too. We can help eradicate breast cancer together! Thank You for your time and consideration.
Most Active
Recent Topics
id de bariatricos
kriss08 · 0 replies · 788 views
Hola novata in tha house
ilia123 · 0 replies · 6750 views
Surgery in PR with Medicare???
needledreams · 0 replies · 6994 views
Sleeve for $ 5,200
jgonzalez74 · 1 replies · 7340 views
Lap Band in Peru
Rachel F. · 0 replies · 7418 views