What are you eating today?

salem4444
on 1/29/10 9:02 am - Canada
                                              HW 320 SW 299  goal W 150 CW 138 (5' 7 " ) 
At Goal !!!

Gabriella21
on 1/29/10 9:21 am - Roxboro, Canada
Diane...lol...you look sooooooo fed up with that optifast. It will soon be over.BTW what's the best way to prepare the optifast. How will I do it at work? Will I need a blender?
salem4444
on 1/29/10 9:42 am - Canada
Fed up? noooo, I'm counting down the pouches, 13 to go LOL
Yes you'll need a blender or a magic bullet. At GNC they sell a bottle with a kind of ball inside to mix the protein powder, maybe this can work, I didn't try it...But you NEED crushed ice in the optifast ( to be able to drink it!) easier to do with the blender or magic bullet.
At Goal !!!

Brenda B.
on 1/29/10 10:05 am - Gaspé, Canada
Love the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b- protein shake with diluted oj

l- roast beef with tomatoes and lettuce

sn- yogurt

sn- protein drink

supper  one egg omelet with swiss cheese and mushrooms and scallions

sn v-8

sn before bed yogurt

vitamins in and water in.

keep smiling

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

yayawhat
on 1/29/10 11:18 am - Canada

Great haircut and there's NO WAY anyone should look that happy with a case of Optifast !! I got my magic bullet at walmart for 49$ and it was a life saver, Diane is totally right the ice makes a huge difference.

Spezza_Fan
on 2/1/10 12:25 am - Gatineau, Canada
OMG that picture is priceless!!! Keep it up Diane. You should only have about 2-3 pouches left!!!
salem4444
on 2/1/10 1:05 am - Canada
Thanks! Yes, my box is almost empty, 2 to go!!!

I wonder how I will feel when I will look at that picture in 6 months from now !!

At Goal !!!

Spezza_Fan
on 2/1/10 12:33 am - Gatineau, Canada

My plan for the day!

Breakfast - (not very healthy) 3 mini cupcakes a co-worker made Banana bread with Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese icing.

Lunch - Veal Parmesan with rice and salad

Supper - Fajitas

That's pretty much it. I'm a late night snacker so I'll be trying to watch that tonight as I watch House, Auberge du Chien Noir and C.A.

salem4444
on 2/1/10 1:08 am - Canada
Miam, this sounds delicious... I am wondering if I can have some of these banana bread cupcakes pureed  after...LOL

I would suggest that you start mesuring some of your food, so you can compare quantities after...
It should be very interesting!
At Goal !!!

Gabriella21
on 2/1/10 8:13 am - Roxboro, Canada
So let's give this a try...Since I'm "trying " to follow the "cookie" diet during the week this is what I had today:

B: 2 cookies and a coffee

L: Celery and 2 cookies

Snack: SF Jello and Fat Free yogurt

S: My daughter's leftover chicken breast (1/2) and a couple of ribs. (She went to Baton Rouge last night) Since for supper I'm allowed protein and veggies this should be ok and green beans.

Wow...pretty boring...but I've been trying to prep my tummy to not crave too many carbs. I hope it works and in the mean time I will lose some weight too.
Most Active