I added my panni pictures to my profile

ShrinkingCera
on 3/25/11 12:28 pm
 Not for the faint hearted... they are after surgery pics, if anyone is interested in looking! :)

-Sarah

grafiminou
on 3/26/11 1:57 am - montreal, Canada

Ok, totally selfish and superficial first reaction was: I want a griddle that will make my tummy look flat like that!

Sarah, I am very happy that your surgery was such a success and I must say that you look absolutely amazing - and here of course I refer to the pics 3 weeks after surgery, don't worry I don't have some weird surgery scar fetish!

Welcome back to Montréal! I hope we'll be able to get together soon!

Monica

islandqueen38
on 3/26/11 2:24 am
The transformation is so great.  way to go girl.  luv ya  Doris QC.

Gabriella21
on 3/26/11 3:59 am - Roxboro, Canada

Hey Miss Sarah...your tummy is so freakin' flat...I'm majorly jealous...but oh so happy for you!!

It must be wonderful just gliding your clothes over "flatness"...can't wait to see you!

Take care and a big hug!!

Ada
ShrinkingCera
on 3/27/11 10:48 pm
 Howdy ya'll!!!

The panni was a succcess... and so now starts the search for a job that is willing to fill out green card papers for me :(  This whole process seems backwards... have the job first, get a contract... THEN apply.  GRRR!!!!

Ada, it is super weird not having the tummy anymore.  I still see so many flaws in myself that I don't hover around mirrors too much LOL.  Next surgery will take care of the skin on my thighs (both inside and outter)  which is planned for next Feb.  

I feel great, and the girdle- which at first was a big pain in the heiney- is now comfortable and when i don't wear it I feel funny.  It is supposed to help with swelling, which can still happen up to 6 months post op.  I bought a smaller sized Spanx to help when this one is too big.  

I am back in Montreal, and since I didn't have the first clue as to where to buy Spanx, brought it with me.  

Well, happy losing ya'll!!!

-Sarah

islandqueen38
on 3/28/11 3:47 am
ou know what size of spanex to buy.  I think I would feel comfortable wearing one.   ow do ySarah that is great.  keep it up.  lol   Where and how do you buy and figure what size to buy.  Doris QC.

ShrinkingCera
on 3/28/11 5:19 am
 On the back of the package it has a height/weight chart.  I used that to find the perfect fit-  since you cant try them on in store.

-Sarah
Gabriella21
on 3/28/11 8:14 am - Roxboro, Canada

Hey Sarah,

Thought I had seen the Spanx being sold on the Canadian Shopping channel and I was right...here's the link:

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/pages/searchresults?nav=Ny :1,Ntk:siteSearch%7Cspanx%7CAllPartial%7C

Ada
islandqueen38
on 3/28/11 9:11 am
I find that a little pricey. Must be able to do  better. I was just thinking the support would be comfortable.  If I was at my  goal weight I would buy it.  I still have a way to go.  Doris QC.

ShrinkingCera
on 3/28/11 9:24 am
 Thanks Ada!  When I get down to the next weeight bracket I will have to buy another one, for now I have 2 of them plus my garment from the doctor's.   

The support helps sooo much!!!

-Sarah

Most Active