Soooooo frustrated!

ShrinkingCera
on 4/13/11 10:51 pm
 Yesterday I weighed in at the middle of the day at 169.4 pounds... which I was excited about!  Yey!  I finally had broken my stall.  I tried to eat twice last night and found both times for some reason it came back up.  So, for dinner I had some chicken soup broth and a string cheese.  This morning I weigh... 171.6!!!  WTF!!!  So I potty, strip down to my birthday suit and weigh again... 171.4... something seems wrong.  I KNOW all those clothes weighed more than 2 ounces!!  I am so frustrated I could spit!  

I am working (volunteering actually) at a local dog boarding place and am walking more everyday than I ever have!!  Why is this weight not budging?!?!  I am so freaking upset.   Simon keps telling me to calm down about it-  but I am now going on a third week at the same weight.  I am about ready to put myself BACK on a liquid diet!!!

-Sarah

Spezza_Fan
on 4/15/11 12:10 am - Gatineau, Canada
Hey Sarah,
No offence but I think you meant 269.4 and not 169.4 cuz that would be your goal right? Nevertheless, it's just a matter of time before the weight starts coming off. The walking is the best thing you can do. Do you have time to go to the gym? For me, when I play hockey, I lose about 2 pounds. I was on a 9 day stall, got the green light and played hockey the next day and boom, I was down 2.8 pounds. You gotta give your body a shock. Give it something it's not used to on a regular basis.

That's what I do.

Let us know how it goes.

Derek

StartW: 406.6    SurgeryW: 370.8    LastW: 249.6    ThisW: 246.6  
VSG SURGERY ON MARCH 10TH, 2011
Follow my journey on YouTube at www.YouTube.com/Dirik29
ShrinkingCera
on 4/15/11 3:53 am, edited 4/15/11 3:54 am
 HAHAHA  yes 269 .... how I wish 169!!!

Oh and I have been adding LOTS of walking and exercise... Simon keeps telling me to calmm down that I am probably adding muscle, since I had lost so much of it, and that muscle weighs more than fat... so I am measuring with a tape measure tonight LOL.

so 271.4 this morning... AGAIN... sigh

-Sarah

Most Active