Monday weigh in 4/18

ShrinkingCera
on 4/17/11 10:15 pm
 Can it be?!?!  I stepped on the scale and 169.2!!!  WOO HOOO!!!  Hopefully this stall is over!

As a side note, yesterday I was able, and did eat more than I have in a long while... maybe I wasn't eating enough!

-Sarah

Ana_1978
on 4/17/11 10:46 pm - Canada
 Congrats, Sarah, you're are finally out of your stall! Must feel good to say goodbye to the 270's!!I

I'm down to 230.8 this week, so I lost 2.8 lbs. I'm happy, I think it's pretty good for a pre-surgery week.

I hope everybody has a great week!

Ana
StartW: 246.8    SurgeryW: 206.4        ThisW: 136.6

islandqueen38
on 4/21/11 12:28 pm
Keep up the good work Anna.   Doris QC.

Nathalie D.
on 4/18/11 2:52 am - Gatineau, Canada
Very good Sarah, and it is true that not getting enough calorie doesn't make us lose weight faster.

Good job Ana.. continue!!!

As for myself, the scale was stuck to the same number as last week.

Have a great week everyone.

Nathalie
HW 385     SW  351   

islandqueen38
on 4/18/11 4:27 am
Down 1 lb.  thats ok,  going in the right direction.     Doris QC.

Spezza_Fan
on 4/20/11 11:24 am - Gatineau, Canada
Congrats on the weight loss everyone!

I'm down another couple of pounds.

Check out my video for an update! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQCGTFhc0sc

Derek
StartW: 406.6    SurgeryW: 370.8    LastW: 249.6    ThisW: 246.6  
VSG SURGERY ON MARCH 10TH, 2011
Follow my journey on YouTube at www.YouTube.com/Dirik29
ShrinkingCera
on 4/21/11 12:29 am
 Awesome update Derek!!!  I will ask Simon if he has heard of a stand for the iphone... 
I am in total agreement, this surgery, these types of surgeries save lives and allow us to fully live again!  It is the best decision ever for me as well!!

Good news!

I weighed again today and I jumped down to 265.2!!!!  Holy moly... is this stall finally over!  I can't help but hold my breath and pray it keeps going down for a bit before the next stall... they really do make me crazy!

I will continue doing as I am.  I now walk and take more stairs then I ever have before, now that I use a BMW!  (Bus, Metro, Walking) system to get around.  I make sure I walk continuously for at least an hour a day.  

We will be beginning to pack for our new apartment soon!!  I am soooo glad to be getting out of this one and into one with a heater  I can control!!!!  I am tired of freezing all the time!  Simon will just have to run around nekkid, because that thermostat will be cranked up to full heating capabilities next winter!  LOL

Talk soon!
-Sarah

Brenda B.
on 4/21/11 11:07 am - Gaspé, Canada
Great job everyone especially Ana as everyone remembers how hard it is to lose the weight preop.....keep it going.
As for me well I am at 152 as of today. I have been eating a bit more and exercising a bit less. I am using the stairs at work every time and that is four flights about six times a day. It is the time of year where the outside activities are limited. Not enough snow to do stuff and still too much to do spring chores and garden prep. Have a good week guys and happy easter weekend. I am going to be 46 on Easter Sunday....I asked my hubby for a carrot cake (with splenda of course!) I'll let you know how it turns out
Ana_1978
on 4/23/11 2:14 am - Canada
 Thanks Brenda, Doris, Nathalie and everyone for the support. It really means a lot coming from people *****ally know what it's like to try to lose weight when you have so much to lose. The possibility of having the surgery in the near future is a great incentive. The waiting is not too bad when we feel like we're actually getting closer to our goal.

Tomorrow is Easter so hang in tight everyone!!

Ana
StartW: 246.8    SurgeryW: 206.4        ThisW: 136.6

Most Active