Montreal Comprehensive Weight Management Clinic??

Metamorphosis X.
on 6/15/11 10:26 am - Canada

I wanted to know if anybody has had followup support from the Montreal Comprehensive Weight Management Clinic. I'm thinking I might need some "in person" support since my surgeon doesn't really offer any dieticians, exercise or psychological counselling. They have a pre and post WLS support plan that sounds interesting.

If you have ever heard good or bad I would be interested in your opinion.

Thanks,

Meta

Here is their info;

Le programme de gestion globale du poids de Montréal Montreal Comprehensive Weight Management
3875, rue St-Urbain Suite 415
Montreal, (Quebec) H2W 1V1
514-737-3360

Check out our blog:
http://comprehensiveweightmanagement.blogspot.com
http://gestionglobaledupoids.blogspot.com

Our website:
www.montrealcomprehensive.ca
Brenda B.
on 6/17/11 12:41 pm - Gaspé, Canada
Hi there. I did go there for my preop assessments and enjoyed my meeting with the Nut but didn't really learn anything new. They did weigh me and we did look at an ideal weight guideline for me. I did end up losing 35lbs than they suggested. It wasn't planned but that is where my weightloss stopped. I never used their services post op as I live too far away. The staff was knowledgeable in wls though and it is the clinic where all of Dr. Christou's private clinic patients go. The nutritionist at that clinic did post their guidelines on Dr. Christou's website. You can check it out. Good luck
Metamorphosis X.
on 6/17/11 1:01 pm - Canada
 Thanks Brenda,

Did you see just the Nut?  - their pre-op assessment package also includes psychologist, physiologist, and endocronologist as well. I was wondering if it would be worth the $ or not. 

Thanks,

Meta
Brenda B.
on 6/25/11 10:09 am - Gaspé, Canada
I did see the Nut, the psychologist, kinesiologist. No endocriniologist. For my experience the Nut was worth her fee but I didn't learn anything else with the other prof. Maybe in a followup situation it would be different.

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Most Active